Exit fee from dominican republic after a stay of 150 days also price

i am 85 years old going to the dr for last fling staying at gypsy ranch cabarete need to know about exit fee after staying 150 days  how many pesos can i get if i use my debit card   price o beer i drink 6 cans 12 oz per day can i buy a used bicycle to use in cabarete  eat light two times a day will 1200 pesos a day be enough for food and beer thank you

Welcome and I will try to answer some.

1.  Your over stay of 150 days will cost you $4000 pesos when you leave   CP-PP-01-02 3 A 9 MESES 4,000.00 (off the government web site

2.  Most ATMs will put a max of 10,000 pesos on each withdrawal.  Also notify your home banks of your travel plans or they will put a hold on your cards with the first use...fearing fraud.

3.. Beer in the store will run you about 60 pesos ($1.50 USD) a bottle.  At bars and restaurants double that

4. You should do fine for food on that budget with no problem.

5.  Bike...can't help you with but very dangerous to ride a bike in that area on the roads.

Bob K

thank you bob k  can you tell me what the exchange rate is usd to rds how about shopping at janet in cabarete hope to hear fron you again i have other questions

You are welcome.

The current exchange rate is about 44.05 to the dollar.  Janets I believe is at 45 and Caribe tours on the west side of town is 45.05.

Janet's will have most of what you need as far as food items go.  Prices are fair as well.  The meat section leaves a bit to be desired.  The only thing that we buy that is imported is beef and for that we go either to Pola in sosua or la Serina in Puerto Plata.

Bob K