Somebody can provide the address for a small start-up company in Malta

Hey, we have a very small start-up company registered in Malta. For legal purposes we need an official office address We have been renting one from an accountant, but it is quite expensive, so we want to consider other options. We are not currently located in Malta, but we plan to. We still do not have any profit...so we need a reasonable proposal.

We were told that this could be the residential address or an accountant address.  We basically need somebody to scan our mails and send over to us via the email. Please PM for suggestions/cost. Thanks. Valentina.

vale18 wrote:

Hey, we have a very small start-up company registered in Malta. For legal purposes we need an official office address We have been renting one from an accountant, but it is quite expensive, so we want to consider other options. We are not currently located in Malta, but we plan to. We still do not have any profit...so we need a reasonable proposal.

We were told that this could be the residential address or an accountant address.  We basically need somebody to scan our mails and send over to us via the email. Please PM for suggestions/cost. Thanks. Valentina.

What about a Malta post PO box?
Although they will not scan mail they will forward it to another address............

https://www.maltapost.com/pobox

Terry

Yes, I thought of this at the start, but no, the MFSA does not accept this. No PO box -(

Thanks for a suggestion, though, Terry.

Have you tried this one that I suggested in an  earlier post...

This company offer temp office addresses.
www.regus.com.mt

Terry

Yes, thanks, I dropped them a message ...hope they get back to me soon.

Hi, if you have not managed to get an address, I might be able to help.