Aquarium shops

hello everyone

i will moving to Can Tho very soon , but i will miss my aquarium hobby , i have a 300 gallon reef tank and a 300 gallon freshwater aquarium. can anyone tell me if Can Tho has any good aquarium shops . thanks for help

can't you dismantle it and take all with you  sad news

Thanks for the reply . I am taking tanks and equipment with me I just wanted to know if Can Tho had any good aquarium shops to supply livestock. I have gotten the best specimens through mail order but I have no idea how good vietnam next day mail system is . So I want to find out about any shops in the Can Tho area .

Maybe you can learn something by googling this:
Cửa hàng Cá kiểng, Cần Thơ

and this is a short blog about a (or the) tropical fish street in SaiGon, 170 km away
www.kylele.net/2012/02/candy-store.html

Hi , thanks for info I also saw the youtube video in the past . It seems that Saigon and bangkok is where everything is lol. Can Tho seems to be under the wire .

Cần Thơ is not a village, and probably a better standard of living that Saigon or Bangkok.
'Cần Thơ population' - 1.237 million (2014)

Anyway, how often do you need to buy new fish? Seems like a couple trips to stock the tanks, then things should be good to go for awhile!

Tropical fish vendor, road from District 4 to District 7 in Saigon

http://i57.tinypic.com/35hpyyw.jpg

Hi , I know Can Tho I have been there twice it's the 3rd biggest city . When I was there it never occurred to me to look for a shop lol. That's why I was asking if anyone knew.  I meant that Can Tho is not as crowded as Saigon which is a great thing for me . I have seen all youtube videos lol the shop on a cycle blew me away when I first saw it. The fish can only survive about 4 hours in a bag at most and those bags were packed and the sun was beating down lol. Thanks for your help very much appreciated.