Flu Shots

Should getting a flu shot have left a large purple and yellow bruise on my shoulder? 

Are the results of injecting something usually more bruising than removing something (blood)?

Should not have that reaction.  I get blood taken all the time and sometimes I don't even get a red/blueish bruise mark.  Sure they gave you a flu shot?  Needle is really small and never seen a reaction.  Sure they didn't give you the beubonic plague?

Is it safe to take such shots here in KSA withoujt really knowing wats in those tubes?

Whats a flu shot? never heard of it. "seriously"

The nurse might have punctured a blood vessel which caused the bruising...nothing to worry about really :)
You may want to check this out too:

http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vac-gen/sid … ts.htm#flu

Alliecat wrote:

Should getting a flu shot have left a large purple and yellow bruise on my shoulder? 

Are the results of injecting something usually more bruising than removing something (blood)?

Oh,How r u now???Allie told me she needs a nurse to look after her....even a male nurse would be fine..Right Allie :gloria ????

nonz wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

Oh,How r u now???Allie told me she needs a nurse to look after her....even a male nurse would be fine..Right Allie :gloria ????

You kidding?  A male nurse would be preferable! :lol:

Actually, I'm fine.  Swelling is down and the purple is now a lovely yellow color ;)

Alliecat wrote:
nonz wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

Actually, I'm fine.  Swelling is down and the purple is now a lovely yellow color ;)

i am sure you can find plenty of filipino male nurses around to fit the bill?

Alliecat wrote:
nonz wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

nice to know that recovering soon. get well soon from the swelling and other side effects.

Alliecat wrote:
nonz wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

I wonder,It sound like L*** Bites to me ;)

on my left shoulder?!? :P

maybe it could pass off as a yellow tattoo?

Alliecat wrote:

on my left shoulder?!? :P

Left Shoulder somewhere around neck hmmmm closer to your heart ...Ohh bad bad bad mosquito :dumbom:

musicman wrote:

Fortunately, seeing my shoulder is 'haraam' so nobody sees it ;)

Alliecat wrote:
musicman wrote:

Fortunately, seeing my shoulder is 'haraam' so nobody sees it ;)

I can :D

see what i mean? whenever there is an offering there will always be takers... supply and demand, economics, stupid!

She never offered me but her demand is still there :lol: