Good hang out spots in Tripoli

Just another question for the upcoming weekend, does anyone know good hang out spots here? Where you know one can play indoor games i.e. Snooker, Billiards, Bowling, Table Tennis, Arcade.

There is a Children's Club, Nadii Atfal in arabic, in Gurji, next to the football staduim. They also have a portion for adults where you can play pool and table tennis. There is also a cafe where you can get coffee, soft drinks and pizza etc.

:/ Am I just socially awkward, or do others find the aforementioned activities utterly void of recreational value?

MoEl wrote:

:/ Am I just socially awkward, or do others find the aforementioned activities utterly void of recreational value?

Hey c'mon, what's not to like ? Pizza, soft drinks ? I'm gonna get off my face on Mountain Dew & Mozzarella and go schizo on the table tennis! That's well worth an hour's drive across town for. Game on tampon! :D

Hi all, I can organize this were am working we  have Billards, and tenis de table.....well it will need to aply for a small and smooth procedur such as names and so , so if you feel like it let me know!!!!

samiol wrote:

Hi all, I can organize this were am working we  have Billards, and tenis de table.....well it will need to aply for a small and smooth procedur such as names and so , so if you feel like it let me know!!!!

now there is an offer you can't refuse :)
So come on Mo and Mudman get the ball rolling :D

samiol wrote:

Please check your PM.

ExpatLibyan wrote:

I'm lubing my bearings that night.

Mudman wrote:

...I'm lubing my bearings that night.

Maybe you should extend an invitation to Firefox and Samiol to come give you a hand with that since they are stuck for ideas to entertain themselves :lol:

Mudman wrote:
ExpatLibyan wrote:

I thought you did that every night :joking:

Clansman wrote:
Mudman wrote:
ExpatLibyan wrote:

No, sometimes I just grease my nipples.

Mudman wrote:
Clansman wrote:
Mudman wrote:

No, sometimes I just grease my nipples.

Much more fun if you can get the wife to do that for you and you just just settle back with a cold one and watch a film :P

http://www.electricteacher.com/images/ooh-matron-with-text.gif

Mudman wrote:

[img align=c]http://www.electricteacher.com/images/ooh-matron-with-text.gif[/url]

They don't make them like that any more. Brilliant :P
Ding Dong

http://www.chyna.eclipse.co.uk/MySpaceNEW/LesliePhillips.jpg
http://www.cartoonstock.com/lowres/rth0244l.jpg

well for ping pong and arcades and that sort of stuff you can go to karia janzour,(janzour village) they have a coffee shop,restaurant and cinema with english and egyptian movies.i heard th egyptian movies are real funny if you speak arabic.the english movies cost15ld though:-S
they have an arcade,and ping pong,im not sure if the bowling works though.
hope this helps:-)
ohh and i heard they opened something called ''laser tag'' in zawie dahmani.and in the same area is one of the best shawerma places, i think its called the kaAf or something along thos lines.
have fun:)

LASER TAG!!!!!!

aleksandra2319 wrote:

well for ping pong and arcades and that sort of stuff you can go to karia janzour,(janzour village) they have a coffee shop,restaurant and cinema with english and egyptian movies.i heard th egyptian movies are real funny if you speak arabic.the english movies cost15ld though:-S
they have an arcade,and ping pong,im not sure if the bowling works though.
hope this helps:-)
ohh and i heard they opened something called ''laser tag'' in zawie dahmani.and in the same area is one of the best shawerma places, i think its called the kaAf or something along thos lines.
have fun:)

Thanks for that aleksandra, it is really kind of you to take the time and give details about my initial query.

Cheers

no problem!! any time,hope it helps,and hope you spend a good weekend here:)
cheers