Looking For Xbox 360 Original Games

Hi to all,

I'm looking for original xbox 360 games.  Can someone advise of where to buy them?

Appreciate the help.

Thanks,

marvfin wrote:

original xbox 360 games

The one about finding three wise men and a virgin in Liverpool springs to mind :lol:

Trading is possible!

Hi to all:

Here are some of my xbox 360 games all original for trade:

1) Banjoe Kazooie Nuts and Bolts
2) Lego Indiana Jones / Kung Fu Panda Bundle
3) Mass Effect 1
4) Project Gotham Racing 3
5) The Outfit
6) Lego Batman/Pure Bundle

Post your games. 

Thanks,

hey, I see the bootleg PS2 games everywhere and just got a ps2, do those not work?

Hi Marksoli,

By bootleg what do you mean?  If you're referring to PS2 copied games and you have a PS2 console that of which is not modified, then the games will not work.

On the otherhand, I myself is having a hard time looking for legit Xbox 360 games, seems that demand for Microsoft's console as well as it's games is very low compared to PS3.

marvfin wrote:

Hi Marksoli,

By bootleg what do you mean?  If you're referring to PS2 copied games and you have a PS2 console that of which is not modified, then the games will not work.

On the otherhand, I myself is having a hard time looking for legit Xbox 360 games, seems that demand for Microsoft's console as well as it's games is very low compared to PS3.

i know the only place here staked with Xbox 360 games.

although in my opinion ( and i have gotten rid of my Xbox360 after the first 24 hours of testing) it is a damn PS2 and nothing more...plus the primitive AA batteries for the joysticks... and so opted for a wiser choice, PS3.

Advice ? get a PS3 homes...

I have a PS3 and IŽm taking it to Libya.

Redsaraya, do you know if i can buy some good games (new ones like Red Dead etc) at Libya?! And how much it would cost?

I own PS3 Slim before Ive switched back to Xbox 360.  For some reason my PS3 Slim broke after 3months.  Comparing the 2 though, Xbox 360's online play is superb although downside is that it ain't free compared to PS3. 

FYI,
If you're looking for great games to unstress and or just to pass time during weekend here are some of the titles that I recommend for both consoles (PS3 or Xbox 360:)

1)Rockband Series
2)Need for Speed Shift
3)NBA Live 10 or NBA 2k10
4)Call of Duty - Modern Warfare
5)God of War 3 - For PS3
6)Alan Wake for Xbox 360
7)Heavy Rain for PS3
8)Halo Series - Xbox 360
9)Gears of War Series - Xbox 360
10) Project Gotham Racing Series/Forza Series- Xbox 360

I know these titles... my concern is if they are being sold in Tripoli, and how much a new, and excellent game like Red Dead (just an example) would cost there (and of course, if thereŽs a place where they sell it)

@ LeBravo

Typically new released games for PS3 costs 100 - 120LD.  Not so old ones ranges from 55-75 LD. 

For your benefit here are the shops on where to buy PS3 games:
1) September Street
2) Souk Mahari along Dahara
3) Souk Thalath
4) Ciarra Rashid

I am also selling some games of mine since my PS3 slim broke 4 months ago.

marvfin wrote:

@ LeBravo

Typically new released games for PS3 costs 100 - 120LD.  Not so old ones range from 55-75 LD. 

For your benefit here are the shops to where to buy PS3 games:
1) September Street
2) Souk Mahari along Dahara
3) Souk Thalath
4) Ciarra Rashid

I am also selling some games of mine since my PS3 slim broke 4 months ago.

Thanks Marvfin, when I get to Libya IŽll take a look at those places, and maybe contact you to buy some games.

No worries LeBravo.

Sorry for the intrusion but do you play poker?  I miss poker nights way back.

marvfin wrote:

No worries LeBravo.

Sorry for the intrusion but do you play poker?  I miss poker nights way back.

OOh yeah... I really like Poker. Taking a break right now at PokerStars, lost some money a while ago hehehe

Are you kidding me?  Pokerstars?  Tha's a tv program right? Are you playing online or just playing poker with friends?

marvfin wrote:

Are you kidding me?  Pokerstars?  Tha's a tv program right? Are you playing online or just playing poker with friends?

I played it online, only a few times with my friends, with no real money involved, whisky, music, you know warming up for the nightclubs.

Sounds cool. Alright, then enjoy the rest of your day.

LeBravo wrote:

Redsaraya, do you know if i can buy some good games (new ones like Red Dead etc) at Libya?! And how much it would cost?

To be honest ? no, it's very hard to find cool new games here.
I've said this before, the minute new games hit the shelves...they are gone...so it's a matter of luck, which realistically speaking is in very short supply here regarding just about anything you can think of...

So my suggestion is to either:

1. check for other guys who are willing to lend you some of their games.
2. if you find a store that sells some games, give'em ur phone number for when they have new arrivals AND give'em a list of games that ur willing to purchase in the future, that way if he's got someone leaving abroad, he'll tell him to bring the mentioned games.

MY LIST OF PS3 KICKASS GAMES :

Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Little Big Planet 2
Heavy Rain
Fallout New Vegas
Killzone 3
Naughty Bear
BioShock 2
Mass Effect 2
Call of Duty Black Ops
Ratchet & Clark: a Crank in Time
Nier
Gears of War 3

Anyone selling these games, i'll pay them their weight in gold.

BTW, PS3 Slim sucks...big time...and yes it is prone to breakage/freezing.
FYI, my very first platform was an Atari 64, followed by the first Nintendo, SEGA Dream Cast, PS 1/2/3...i know my chicken when it comes to games...

redsaraya wrote:
LeBravo wrote:

To be honest ? no, it's very hard to find cool new games here.
I've said this before, the minute new games hit the shelves...they are gone...so it's a matter of luck, which realistically speaking is in very short supply here regarding just about anything you can think of...

So my suggestion is to either:

1. check for other guys who are willing to lend you some of their games.
2. if you find a store that sells some games, give'em ur phone number for when they have new arrivals AND give'em a list of games that ur willing to purchase in the future, that way if he's got someone leaving abroad, he'll tell him to bring the mentioned games.

MY LIST OF PS3 KICKASS GAMES :

Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Little Big Planet 2
Heavy Rain
Fallout New Vegas
Killzone 3
Naughty Bear
BioShock 2
Mass Effect 2
Call of Duty Black Ops
Ratchet & Clark: a Crank in Time
Nier
Gears of War 3

Anyone selling these games, i'll pay them their weight in gold.

BTW, PS3 Slim sucks...big time...and yes it is prone to breakage/freezing.
FYI, my very first platform was an Atari 64, followed by the first Nintendo, SEGA Dream Cast, PS 1/2/3...i know my chicken when it comes to games...

Guess IŽm buying Red Dead here in Rio...

I have a PS3 Slim, hope it gonna last long, I dont play that too much, about 2 hours a day... and mainly Metal Gear 4 and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.

RDR is a KICK-ASS game. In my most humble opinion, it is the best game in the history of gaming!! Make sure you pick up that copy from Rio, LeBravo! You definitely won't regret it!

P.S. 2 hours a day can be considered a lot, hehe!

marvfin wrote:

Hi to all:

Here are some of my xbox 360 games all original for trade:

1) Banjoe Kazooie Nuts and Bolts
2) Lego Indiana Jones / Kung Fu Panda Bundle
3) Mass Effect 1
4) Project Gotham Racing 3
5) The Outfit
6) Lego Batman/Pure Bundle

Post your games. 

Thanks,

how much will it cost in libya in dinaars please, i come from libya but i came to the uk and stayed in the uk for 3 and half years so please  can somone teelll mmeee:D

CANU GET MICROSFT POINTS AND BXO LIVE!!!