Family Reunification Application 2015 (Philippines)

Hello everyone!  :)

I am posting this new thread so all applicants from the Philippines who applied for Family Reunification Visa with Spouse or under Fiance Visa can share their experiences, updates and information regarding the application, especially to those who applied this year (2015). :cheers:

I will start with mine.

I applied for Family Reunification Visa with Spouse dated Aug. 17, 2015 and submitted my documents at VFS Global Makati, i had a hope that i will receive the result in less than a month since we met the requirements and since embassy can take decisions regarding visa applications. But unfortunately, I received an email and text message from the embassy the next day Aug. 18, 2015 that my application was forwarded to UDI, so which means i would have to wait for 9 months before i get the result. Then by Aug. 19, 2015 i then received an email from UDI that they have received my application. I was really sad that it was forwarded coz i was hoping that our family will be reunited soon.

By the way regarding my case, I and my husband were together since Sept. 2012 and we got married April 2013 (my age that time was 23 and my husband was 32), then we had our first child (daughter) May 2014 (she already had her Norwegian Passport - April 2015)
I have never been to norway because my husband has been working here in the Philippines since year 2012 with a norwegian income and is above the income requirement. Last June 2015 he went back to Norway and started a new job there that has also above the income requirement, so for our family to be reunited we applied a visa and we made sure that we all met the requirements stated. So i wonder what could be the reason that it was forwarded to UDI, coz when i called the embassy and ask them, they said they could not tell coz it is confidential, but they said that there was something in our application that is doubtful. I wonder what could it be. But anyway, this is the fresh start of my waiting period, and i really hope that UDI will release the result in less than 9 months coz it's really not easy to be very far away from the one you love. :(

How about you guys? What are your experiences regarding the application? Would be glad to hear from you!  :)