How To Be A Personal Trainer In Brazil.

Hello Everyone.
I'm From India. I'm Living In Punjab Pursing My Bachelor's Degree In Agriculture. After Graduation I Will Do ACE ( American Council On Exercise) A Course To Become Internationally Certified Trainer. I Want To Move To Brazil. Guys Please Help Me How To Move To Brazil On Work Visa After ACE. Guide Me.
Is Brazil Accept Only ACE Certification I Don't Have Any Physical Education Degree.

First of all the ACE won't qualify you for a VITEM-V Work Visa here in Brazil, and it is likely that you wouldn't find a job with any gym here anyway. The law here requires that all employers prove to the Ministry of Labor that they have exhausted all efforts to place a qualified Brazilian in any job vacancy before they can hire an expat to fill the vacancy. That is a pretty tough standard to overcome. Here there are many, many Brazilians with university degrees in Physical Education, so they'd get any personal trainer jobs first.

Then, as if that's not bad enough, the Brazilian government has set the requirements for all categories of visas about 10 to 20 times higher for citizens of India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and many African nations that those for citizens of any other countries. Generally speaking even for a VITUR Tourist Visa, you would not get a 5 year, multiple entry visa that permits a 90 day visit on your first ever visa application. Most often a single-use visa with a stay limited to anywhere from 7 to 30 days is all they will issue. You would only be considered for a longer visa following a sucessful visit to Brazil and returning to India. Even then, there is no guarantee that a longer visa would be issued on a subsequent application following your return home.

I'm sorry to give you this bad news, but I believe it is far better not to candy coat things, mislead people into getting their hopes up of receiving a visa, only to find out that their chances a slim to none. Unfortunately, this is just the way things are here in Brazil.

Cheers,
James   Expat-blog Experts Team

There Might Be Another Ways To Live In Brazil.
Please Guide Me. Brazil Is My Dream Land. I Don't Want To Give Up. There Are More Than 9200 Indians Living In Brazil. How They Are Living.
Any Other Way To Have A Work Visa Or Any Other Visa To Live Permanently There.

As I said it is about 20 times more difficult for citizens of India, Pakistan and Bangladesh to obtain any category of visa for Brazil than it is for citizens of other countries.

Even trying to seek refugee status isn't going to help you. In 2013 (last year I can find figures for) there were a total of 5,208 refugee claims made, 1837 of them from citizens of Bangladesh. Not one of those claims was accepted, and all of the claimants were expelled from the country. There were 100 refugee claims from citizens of Pakistan, of which only 32 were accepted. The remaining 68 were expelled. In that year there were ZERO applications for refugee status from citizens of India, primarily because in India Brazil is not seen as a very receptive nation to immigrants. Unfortunately, Brazil is not!

Since you wouldn't be able to obtain even a 90 day VITUR Visa, you couldn't possibly get through the lengthy marriage process here in Brazil even if you were to find a Brazilian woman to marry. The only hope of that would be to have the woman come to India and you get married there. Then following the marriage she would have to register the marriage with the Consulado-Geral do Brasil in Mumbai or New Delhi, and only then could you apply for a VIPER Permanent Visa.

Sorry, I think you should really be looking for another country that is a lot more receptive to immigrants from Asia, the Middle-East, and African nations.

Cheers,
James  Expat-blog Experts Team

There Are Many Indians Who Are Living In Brazil.
How They Are.

There are not nearly as many as you may think. The ones that I know of that have come here have either gotten married to a Brazilian in India in order to get here, or they've travelled here to have a baby born in this country in order to gain permanency.

Many have wound up in horrible marriages, and have returned to India. I know of one who's being so badly mistreated by his wife and her whole family that he doesn't know what to do.

Cheers,
James    Expat-blog Experts Team

What Else Can I Do To Come To Brazil.
Can I Aplly For Study Visa To Learn Portuguese From There And Have 6 Months Time To Marry.
Please Guide Me.

Please Sir Guide Me