VPN - Malta server

Hi

Does anyone know of a free (preferably) vpn I can use that will allow me to select Malta as a location?

Trying to sign up to Maltapark to buy something!

Many thanks in advance, Dan

Try it: https://www.hidemyass.com/proxy

Thank you for that, couldn't select Malta kept reverting to the Netherlands - but pointed me in the right direction for what I wanted!

Ended up using Teleport teleport.to/Malta/ which worked :) Very slow though so be patient and user names are a pain just kept saying error bit got one in the end.

Thanks again for the help.

kiwi dan wrote:

Thank you for that, couldn't select Malta kept reverting to the Netherlands - but pointed me in the right direction for what I wanted!

Ended up using Teleport teleport.to/Malta/ which worked :) Very slow though so be patient and user names are a pain just kept saying error bit got one in the end.

Try 'Hola' (does not seem to slow you down and there is a cheap premium option available ) or you could go the DNS route with someone such as 'Smart DNS', though if you use 'GO' for your internet you may find it blocks DNS

I use 'Hola' (free) to watch 'Netflix' mostly and it works very well. You can decide what country you want to be in. I have Netflix bookmarked from the US and from the UK and Hola will automatically take me to the right country.

Ray

F0xgl0ve wrote:
kiwi dan wrote:

Try 'Hola' (does not seem to slow you down and there is a cheap premium option available ) or you could go the DNS route with someone such as 'Smart DNS', though if you use 'GO' for your internet you may find it blocks DNS

I use 'Hola' (free) to watch 'Netflix' mostly and it works very well. You can decide what country you want to be in. I have Netflix bookmarked from the US and from the UK and Hola will automatically take me to the right country.

Ray

I use Hola too, free version is great and premium is cheap as chips

Thanks for that, I will check Hola out too - all good knowledge to have.

I have now purchased the item on Maltapark though, which was the purpose of the exercise so happy result all around.

Does anyone know which is the best torrent vpn provider because I am in Australia and from here I moving with my family to Germany. So share some useful information.

bradhaddin81 wrote:

Does anyone know which is the best torrent vpn provider because I am in Australia and from here I moving with my family to Germany. So share some useful information.

Be very, very cautious about using any torrents/downloads in Germany as they are very hot on anyone who is doing so. Our son was threatened with prosecution for doing just that and actually had to agree not to, to avoid further action!
Bear in mind that not all VPN's will hide you totally.

Ray

Yes I have read about a number of cases where people get caught while downloading torrents. Therefore, I want to know which VPN can make me anonymous in Germany so that I may torrent my favorite shows. Due you have particular VPN in mind that is good enough for torrenting? So far I have read about Ivacy, PureVPN, ExpressVPN.

This is a good deal.

https://stacksocial.com/sales/lifetime-of-purevpn

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Sharing of commercial links not allowed.