Gas Heaters/ Dehumidifiers

As winter is on its way and its now getting quite chilly at times (Its colder in the flat than outside!), its time to look into buying a gas heater and a dehumidifier!

Does anyone have any advice on where to go to buy one? Any personal experiences with them?

I've been told that gas heaters are the way to go since they warm faster and are cheaper to run compared to electric. And what about a dehumidifier?

Gas heaters are definitly the best option.

We saw our Maltese landlord using a King Post dehumidifier so we got the same and find it works very well.

It has 370 W power consumption and runs with various setting and timing. The dryer air makes it feel warmer too !

We got ours from the little electrical goods store on Rudolphe Street just a bit down from the Sliema police station. It cost around 160 € last year.

Thanks for the info Ricky!

I believe Forestals (various locations+online website) has an offer for a gas heater @ 69 Euros this month. I am told that gas heaters heat well, but I have no personal experience of them.You must, of course, get a gas bottle from the van in your neighbourhood, as well.