Mariage Annulment with filipina. Need copy of annulment in Cebu

This topic suddenly turn up the other day, nearly 5 years since someone replied to it, what has happening very little from the doctor since if anything, the reason I am interested seeing it happened to me, I was lucky I got a divorce in my own country, I found out that if you get married in the Phillipines a foriegner can get divorces in his own country.
The more I think about this I reckon she may still be in the usa most likely with a Filipino man, sure the doctor paid to get her there, you hear about things like this happening a lot I know 2 cases here close to me they marry an Australian dont last long ans they move in with a Filipino overseas worker on a skilled visa it happens.
To be honest a lot not being told to us whats going on, nothing from the doctor in around 5 years what progress been done.

I think you are flogging a dead horse here about a Doctor who wasn't a Doctor in the first place.

You should start over and explain "your" problem and not.....  Doctor Who

Yes Doctor who again long delays on replies on this topic after 5 years has this so called doctor got copies of the anulment papers and anything else, did our mystery doctor get a divorce or an anulment, but the good doctor married her very quickly by the sounds of things, this is a bif mystery the in visable doctor, maybe right might be the so called wife pretending to be the doctor,come people replies please maybe some of you expates living in Cebu helped the good doctor get the papers requirred.

Again nothing.

Please dear doctor give us and update, been nearly 5 years ago you last replied, whats going myself and i be certain many others would like to know what your out come has been, who knows maybe the wife pretending to be the good doctor nothing surprises me anymore, please an update maybe you did get married again.

GDT wrote:

This guy/woman is what you call a troll.  Making up a story and refusing advice to keep stirring the pot...

Looks very much so.

Maybe who knows he could be a  Troll, however he did reply on a number occasions over 5 years ago, be good how things ended up.

Troll, clutching at straws or simple naivety, I think others have mentioned and I concur that a new post is in order as it seems the apparent doctor that writes as if it's a script for the pharmacy has indeed left the building.
There are plenty of posts related to annulment recently here and other expat sites and always I hit my best friend google first and research.

Good luck.

Cheers, Steve.

Did anyone help the good doctor who out to get the information he wanted, there was one  member did offer, again  nothing please tell us more about this story please.

Maybe 1 day we might get a reply from someone what has happened, maybe from the expat who offered to help the doctor.

Professor Cebu offered to help the doctor, just been reading back, so did the doctor contact you, did you help in someway professor please tell us please.

Hell a divorce in the USA is nothing you can do it on line for a few hundred dollars, you don't need shit just her name a copy of your marriage license, only little problem you need to send her a copy of the divorce , if you don't know where she is at you can have a legal notice put in the paper, the USA is not a part of the Hague accord so no problems, by the way she would not be allowed.in the USA again, she was on probation for two years following your marriage, you are the one that has control of her green card for the first two years, after that she can do what she wants

Yes maybe you are right flogging a dead horse here can't tell me , after 5 years nothing has happened , also the offer of help from a member here, maybe not a member anymore, you would think the good doctor or doctor who has done something, if he said he looking to get married again,

you look at most topics lots over 1 year many months, makes me wonder not many members here interested whats happening, this is why many forums become very boring, lack of support from members.

Even a short reply would help sounds like most members on this site not interested whats going on with any of the topics.

Hi aussiekiwi, welcome to the forum, my best man is a Kiwi,,,,,,, 38 years ago but I see you are flogging a dead horse no different to him. Only a suggestion given the age of the original post and the possibilities of the originators moving on or perhaps dead would be to start a new thread and perhaps resurrect the missing doctor? Face it he has left the building.
Perhaps introduce yourself and what you are looking for in a new thread?
Many members here contribute seldomly but watch and read and contribute if they can help as needed and little else, nice to see them from time to time.
To your reply/enquiry with this thread I cannot help as I have only been through divorce in Oz and steer clear of the ramifications of the laws within this country.

Post a new topic suited to your wants and needs is all I can suggest.

Cheers, Steve.

I am not new here big pearl, , just interested in some topics seem to come to a dead end for some reason , maybe those topics should be deleted, you look on the first page last time year ago, 6 months ago, maybe deleted those topics or create more interest in them, take the dear doctor was 5 years ago before someone opened it up agan.

Hello again, just a thought doctor, The celebrant in vegas, would had sighted her single capacity or made copies of both your single capacities , maybe go back to the celebrant in vegas and see if he made copies, and maybe get a copy, or maybe he committed a crime marrying both of you, it worth a go.

Again gone dead this topic.

aussiekiwi wrote:

Again gone dead this topic.

As dead as it may be, it's reading material with my morning coffee.

When I lived in Las Vegas and shopping  at a large Filipino Supermarket, there was always a van with vehicle wrap saying. . . . .  "Divorce $199".

Gain nothing, wowe yes flogging a dead horse.when you look at other topic here its the same,