exit certificate time frame from Cebu

Can anyone tell me the turnaround time for getting the Exit Certificate from BI Cebu

lasvegan :

Can anyone tell me the turnaround time for getting the Exit Certificate from BI Cebu

I have read here before, if you get there before they open, can have it the same day.  The next day I feel sure.

I got mine in December. Like Munchie said, get there early. I was in there at 10am and out by 2pm.

Thanks guys! I heard that also but everyone I know here in Quezon City said NOT possible! So I just wanted to here from someone who actually did that! Sounds like Tim has done it recently so I feel comfortable doing it there now! The problem the guys here say is that they have to send everything to Intermuros main office! I got one in Makati same day in November but ended up not leaving within the 30 day period! I want to move to Cebu and then I will be traveling to several SE Asia countries!

lasvegan :

Thanks guys! I heard that also but everyone I know here in Quezon City said NOT possible! So I just wanted to here from someone who actually did that! Sounds like Tim has done it recently so I feel comfortable doing it there now! The problem the guys here say is that they have to send everything to Intermuros main office! I got one in Makati same day in November but ended up not leaving within the 30 day period! I want to move to Cebu and then I will be traveling to several SE Asia countries!

Good luck!!!