Teaching and househelp job agents

Am looking for Agent who can help recruit me in a teaching or househelp job. please will be much appreciated if you help me secure one. am Mercy

thank you.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share Phone numbers on the public forum

hello
iam neneth an agent here in the Philippines...tell me some details of the applicants you are looking for maybe i can help you.

Hello :)

Whether you are looking for or proposing jobs, please refer to the appropriate field of the site :

> Jobs offers in China

In our Business Directory, we have a field dedicated for members recommendations of recruitment companies :

Jobs in China - Business Directory

Regards
Kenjee

am looking for a job as an English teacher or a househelp. am a Ghanaian and a high school graduate with software in computer.i need an agency in China who can help me secure one of the above mentioned job. i have passport experience in both field. pls wil be grateful if you help me secure one for to able to forfill my ambitions. hope to hear from you soon. mercy. thanks

Hi Mercy Attafuah,

Check the list of recruitment agencies in China listed in our business directory ---> Recruitment Agencies in China :)

We tried to help and guide you in the post just above and now it's you to keep it up and go through the jobs section and to drop your resume in the work sector that you suit you best please :)

Again best of luck with eveything and fingers crossed everything work out fine for you anytime soon !

Thank you

Maximilien