Golden Westlake Tower or TayHo district?

Hello,

Two more weeks before my family and I arrive in Hanoi. We are hesitating between renting an appartment at Golden Westlake or a house in the TayHo district. Any thoughts and suggestions on these two neighbourhoods? I have two daughters, ages 9 and 12.

I think Tay Ho district would be nice for your family, depend on which area you are living in and depend on your budget.

Golden Westlake Apartment Tower is located in Hoang Hoa Tham street, Ba Dinh District. Its apartments are overlooking on West Lake. There is a swimming pool and facilities for children.
Meanwhile Tay Ho District is a favorite destination for expats' community. If you rent a local house there, it may be not a swimming pool and other facilities like Golden Westlake Tower. In exchange you can meet other expats easily whilst walking around or cycling along the way.
It's up to you to find the best solution.
Cheers

JCODERRE wrote:

Hello,

Two more weeks before my family and I arrive in Hanoi. We are hesitating between renting an appartment at Golden Westlake or a house in the TayHo district. Any thoughts and suggestions on these two neighbourhoods? I have two daughters, ages 9 and 12.

Hi Buddy,
Have you found apartment for your family yet?
If not, you could send me email to xxx
then I could give you more options
thanks

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post copy/paste content
Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not propose or promote your own services on the forum. Kindly register in the Hanoi business directory