Well Experienced Nanny/Babysitter &Housekeeper looking for a job

I am currently living in Istanbul, Turkey working as a Nanny/babysitter and housekeeping jobs I have experiences of cleaning, Ironing, child care and Arabic cooking's for almost 5 year and I speak English, fair Turkish and Arabic very well. I love kids and can cook and I am very fast learner of new things too. Currently I am looking for a job preferably in Istanbul Turkey Vast experience in childcare from birth to grownups previous work experience.
Skills:
-Prepare small meals for children.
-Childcare.
-Babysitting.
-Baby washing.
-Live in/out nanny.
-Housekeeping.
-Participating in kids' fun activities.

Thanks

mekerere wrote:

I am currently living in Istanbul, Turkey working as a Nanny/babysitter and housekeeping jobs I have experiences of cleaning, Ironing, child care and Arabic cooking's for almost 5 year and I speak English, fair Turkish and Arabic very well. I love kids and can cook and I am very fast learner of new things too. Currently I am looking for a job preferably in Istanbul Turkey Vast experience in childcare from birth to grownups previous work experience.
Skills:
-Prepare small meals for children.
-Childcare.
-Babysitting.
-Baby washing.
-Live in/out nanny.
-Housekeeping.
-Participating in kids' fun activities.
Thanks

Please read through the positions advertised in the jobs section located at the top of this page. You can also place your CV there too.

Hello :)

For all those seeking or offering these kind of jobs, please refer with an advert in our Jobs section :

> Personal and household services jobs in Istanbul

Regards
Kenjee

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : post in the Personal and household services jobs in Istanbul section pls

Hello. My friend try to find a babysitter for 2 children. Do you have some recommendations from other families? Thank you.

Are they still searching for babysitter? If so what are they looking for? The candidate already in Turkey or they accept even outside turkey? I wish for reply