Planning to move in Bangkok

Dear sir,

Thank you very much for the site address. It was really helpful. By the way, my name is Firoz Bhuyian, I am from Bangladesh. In profession i am a Web Applicaiton Developer. i teach english part time.

I am planning to move in Bangkok, Thailand mid of August. at the beginning can i get some opportunity at least to survive. I really need your kind advices please. thanking you,

Firoz Bhuyian.

fnbhns1 wrote:

Dear sir,

Thank you very much for the site address. It was really helpful. By the way, my name is Firoz Bhuyian, I am from Bangladesh. In profession i am a Web Applicaiton Developer. i teach english part time.

I am planning to move in Bangkok, Thailand mid of August. at the beginning can i get some opportunity at least to survive. I really need your kind advices please. thanking you,

Firoz Bhuyian.

Read through the posts in the forum categories list, upper right hand side of this page for information.

Hi Firoz Bhuyian,

I created a new topic with your post here as you were a bit off topic on the previous thread, and please you should avoid duplicate posting on the forum.

Do you have any specific questions about your move to Bangkok? Why have you choose Bangkok?

Thank you,
Christine