90-Day Reporting Online has not worked for a MONTH according to 1178

Hello Friends,

I just called the1178, The Immigration hotline, on Friday and they told me that the
ONLINE 90-day reporting for retired ex-pats has not been working for a month and they have no idea when it will start working again.

So I will have to go there personally, Does anyone have an alternative website or method for this?
I live in Bangkok.

Registered mail has to be sent 15 days before the d-date so that is not going to work. It's too late.

If you click on https://www.immigration.go.th/en/#serviceonline and choose 90 days you will get an error message ...

To be honest, it is a bit odd that during the Covid-19 days they make ex-pats, many of the old, travel to the temporary 90-day parking garage looking building for reports that can easily be made over the internet or at any police stations.  This place is far, far, far away from downtown.

All the best, THank you for any advice, Sam  :)

To be very very honest I have not done my 90 report since last March... I find it absoloutly ludicrous that we have to go in amongst loads of others and risk getting sick. I refuse to go and if I have to pay 2000 baht fine then so be it. And report what... that I'm still living at the same address... yes I'll report that I've moved but I'm not going to report that I'm still living at the same address during these bad times.. no way Jose.

I understand how you feel about this.

TM30 reporting after every single foreign trip was really difficult when it first came. A bitter pill to swallow.
90 day reporting delay fee is 4000 now, btw.

A few years ago 90 day reporting was possible at many local police stations. Now I think I'm getting used to these. I just think that the websites should work if we have have them, especially during pandemics.

A month's downtime signals that the decisionmakers really don't care. At the same time government plan is to try to attract 1.000.000 high income retirees (50+) to Thailand YEARLY.

Regardless, I still love Thailand. But I'm prepared for a new rule pretty much yearly.

I'm prepared for a new rule changing this silly useless 90 day report to immediate report if you change your address.
Plus if my address is written on my yearly renewal of retirement visa, how many times do you have to let them know of the same address.
It's totally senseless.
Plus a question, if you are renting, is it the owner that sends in forms to immigration letting them know they have a foreigner renting out such and such an appartment.

Yes, answering the question ....  TM30 is pretty much the same info hotels file for visiting foreigners so that the government knows where they are. It has been around for a long time but it wasn't until 2019 they started to enforce it.  So yes, it is your landlord that provides the documents (Their ID Copy, proof of ownership, etc, etc, etc.) + you will need a bunch of documents and copies from your passports and arrival card.

You can do it by visiting, by sending a registered letter with a return envelope with a stamp, by an app, and possibly over internet if the fix the website.

My landlord agreed to download an app, applied for permission to use it and now he can do it directly from his mobile phone. But it is a sad hassle since I love to travel as much as possible ... when it is possible  ... and I hate to bother others for this.

Isn't that what the 90 day report is about... isn't that what the entry card say upon entry into the country, isn't that written on the renewal of my retirement visa.. lololololol how many times do you have to prove you live at such and such address..

It really is a bit over the top. Oh well.. looks like I might have to pay 4000 fine.

I'm sure it will be fixed eventually ...  :)

My apologies, but I do not understand how that can be an issue for many people.

Your information is not really true. If sending an EMS letter with an envelope is already too much work for some, then I don't know what to say.

Most of us have a mobile phone and using a calendar and getting a notice that it's time to send a letter, can't be that difficult.

It's still 2,000 baht when you're a few days late. If it's weeks they can ask for 3,000 baht and when they check your passport for any reason, then it's 4,000 baht.

I'm teaching at a school and it's obvious that I'm working there for them. It's their law and if I want to live here, then I follow it.

The guy before you with his attitude doesn't seem to be a happy camper and it's his own problem when he doesn't give a flying buffalo. You also get a little stamp in your passport for being late and I'd have thought after a few of such stamps, the Immigration will do something.

It only shows that he doesn't seem to understand that other countries are much harder when it comes to Immigration.

From the Immigration website:
  Note
– The notification of staying in the Kingdom over 90 days is in no way equivalent to a visa extension.
– If a foreigner staying in the kingdom for over 90 days without notifying the Immigration Bureau or notifying the Immigration Bureau later than the set period, a fine of 2,000.- Baht will be collected. If a foreigner who did not make the notification of staying over 90 days is arrested, he will be fined 4,000.- Baht.
– If a foreigner leaves the country and re-enters, the day count starts at 1 in every case.

Now please be aware that you need to allow pop-ups to be able to do the online report! It's often not knowing what browsers work and what to consider. Please see:

When is my report due? Your first day in the country marks “day 1”; your due date for your 90-day notification of address report is 89 days later. Whenever you re-enter Thailand, the clock resets at “day 1”. Notification may be made 15 days before an additional 89 days have elapsed. Late report fines are costly (2000 baht per each late report) so be sure to track your next reporting date in your diary or calendar.

How do I report? There are currently four choices:

Notification in Person - at the Immigration Promenada Office (cost of personal time). One family member can do this for the entire family (other members need not be present). When you line up, be sure to get a separate queue number for each family member for whom you are making a report.
Online reporting - free, but some can only use it after they have made at least one 90-day report since their most recent entry into Thailand. However, you may find that you can still report online if you had already gone to Immigration and had the TM.30 report stamped in your passport right after your last entry (so Immigration now has on file your most recent arrival date and departure card #). See detailed step-by-step instructions below.
Registered Mail - small cost of registered postage and time to copy forms and mail. See the T.V. procedure at the end of this section.
Visa Service Provider (for hire) - can be expensive, especially if you are a family of 3-4 (office next to IPO charges 300 baht per report). See this page from Don Webb's helpful site for more info: http://donslifeinthailand.com/Visa_Serv … iders.html
[You can just google "CCCC 90 Day" if you would like to revisit this procedure in the future.]

Online 90-Day Reporting Procedure
Usage: Currently averaging more than 400 views per month (according to recent Google statistics) folks are using this free procedure from all over Thailand to successfully file their 90-day reports via computer from home. According to an online survey the CCCC has conducted over the past several years, greater than 80% of the participants are reporting success when submitting their reports online. 85% have said they found this CCCC procedure "excellent" or at least "very helpful". While geared for Chiang Mai residents it is available to anyone who would like to use it.

Be warned that using Immigration's 90-day Online Reporting website will call for a bit of patience. Not only can their online reporting site become temporarily unavailable on rare occasions, but their system also demands a lot of focus on detail. It does not always warn you when you are entering an item incorrectly (it just won't let you continue to the next screen if you do). Consider using the following procedure as a checklist. It will guide you through the process and help you to avoid the most common pitfalls.

That said, it is a good idea not to become too dependent on the online option and be sure to allow enough lead time (15-7 days before due) in order for it to work. If you should somehow miss that window, try the mail-in or walk-in option to file your TM.47 report instead (both options are described later in this section).

[If anyone finds exceptions or corrections needed to this free guide, could you kindly write the folks at [email protected]]

Online 90-Day Reporting Process

REQUIREMENTS
Must use the correct browser & settings -- via Microsoft Internet Explorer (recent version) -- even in a virtual Windows emulator (like Parallels on a Mac). Make sure that you do NOT block pop-ups in your browser and that you allow cookies! You also may need to suspend any Ad Blocker options you have enabled in your browser and also allow javascript to run in your browser. System response time will vary depending on which browser you use! Be patient and prepare to wait if system appears to lag.
For Edge users:

In Windows 10 there is an option to open any screen with Internet Explorer (try a down-rev, not the latest, version of IE).
For Chrome users:

TV moderator Tywais has recommended that you try User-Agent Switcher for Chrome. Refer to his excellent write-up here for both Chrome and Firefox extensions.
For Firefox users:

Try utilising the embedded IE Tab V2 add-on.
For Safari users, try the following:

Go to Safari Preferences
Select the Autofill icon and un-click all items
Next select Advanced (icon on the far right)
At the bottom of the screen click "Show Develop Menu in menu bar"

Now from the Safari Develop menu, you can select User Agent, then choose Internet Explorer (try using IE 10, if that does not work, try another IE version).

Note: When using Safari, you may find that you need to select from all Drop-Down menus on a page BEFORE you enter text in any other field (that does not have a Drop-Down menu) that is listed on the same page. You can try this when you use Safari to Check the Status of Your Application -- you likely will need to use the Drop-Down menu to select your Nationality BEFORE you enter text in any of the other fields (Passport # and DOB).

Warning: All Drop-Down menus must be used for your report to succeed! Never type any text into any field where you have the option of using its Drop-Down menu (if you did, it would invalidate your application and either you could not submit it, or it would not be approved).

There is only a limited one-week 15-7 day advance “window of opportunity” when you can submit your 90-day report online.
LATEST DATE TO USE: You must submit your online application at least 1 week BEFORE your 90-day report is due.

Finally, you don't have to do the report in person and can send somebody to the office.

There are many ways to Rome. Best of luck, dealing with the Immigration Bureaus.

Please see:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta … &gl=US

Dear Fellow Expats,

The online reporting is down at this moment, and according to 1178 it has been down for a month. So the 90-day report must be done either in person or by registered mail. (if you do it by mail it has to be sent and stamped at the latest 15 days before the due date.)

Take Care & Stay Safe,

https://www.immigration.go.th/en/#serviceonline
=>
https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90 … 7Action.do
=>
Failure of Web Server bridge:
No backend server available for connection: timed out after 10 seconds or idempotent set to OFF or method not idempotent.

Please don't forget to put a stamped envelope with at least 10 baht for EMS with your address into the envelope you send to Immigration.

In the past, they didn't send you the new slip back if there was no stamped letter, which should be a service.

For those who are soon without permission to stay, the COVID extension is postponed to the 29th of May/

Best of luck to all of you!!!!

skip the reporting at your on risk, they will eventually catch you and can eject you ... you are so warned , don't like the rules, don't play in the country and go some where else, it is their country try and get with the program , how is your Thai ? learning to fit in ? probably not , remember english is not their 2nd language based on tourist numbers it should be mandarian now ... good luck ...

Dear Fellow Expats,
I have some potentially good news,
The Immigration online services websites seem to have worked, at least occasionally, this week, so hopefully you can do your next 90 day online  report online.
I hope that we can all use these services without catching or passing on the Covid-19.
Take Care & Stay Safe
Sam
:heart:

Just tried it..
Still doesn't work !!

Oh no, thanks for the info.

Oh no, thanks for the info. Thaiger reported it started working - but only seven out of nine times.

I just checked it now one minute ago. It was working!!
Before, you couldn't even get in. The site was down.
Now... the site was working ... I could open the 90 day reporting part.

By the way, you can only do the report online during their office hours. ( that's how it used to be, at least, I've used it several times and it worked well.)
Monday – Friday: 08:30 – 16:30
(Excl. Public holidays)

Good Luck!

SAM

Back in Feb 2021 (I think it was) when the site was taking offline.
Immigration told us vis the news, They work on make it better and more stabil.
And they hope it be back online some time in April 2021.

So it is no surprised it is back now.

It work here.

@Sam88888888
By the way, you can only do the report online during their office hours. ( that's how it used to be, at least, I've used it several times and it worked well.)
Monday – Friday: 08:30 – 16:30
(Excl. Public holidays)

Is the something new ?
Where you see that ?

I normal do mine 4-5 AM when i wake, and never being a problem.
I all so done in the week end, And got approved the following Monday.
I all so got approved after 9 PM and 10 PM on week days.

Kindly.

Cool, and thanks for the info!

I do think the intention is to get it to work well.

If you say it works or has worked during different hours I believe you 100%. Not sure where in the www the info came from, but I've experienced it... and it might be a coincidence as well.

Thanks & all the best,

Sam

PS. The website was up and running just now, also for the 90 day part (starting page)

it backs on now :)

Hi guys, I tried and couldn't pass step 1. It gave me this message. Anybody know what is this?

"For further information regarding The 90-days Notification Report Service, please contact the immigration Branch Office in your residence area."

I did the first 90-days report already at the immigration, and I was told that for the second time, I should be able to do it online. My deadline is 7 MAY 2021, which I understand it's a doable period.

The site is down ..The 90 day reporting portion of the
Immigration site does not Work !!
I have used it before and it worked perfectly ..
I don't know who said it worked but it does not work on any Browser !!

Got the same issue.. Also tried different browsers (years ago it worked only on internet explorer), but no success. I'm inside the office hours (15.55)

Hi, I don't know what to say. Sorry to hear that. Apparently, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't...  I hope all the issues will be resolved as soon as possible. It is extremely convenient when it does work.

It seems to be working now ....   but I just checked the first page.

Normally I only use it during office hours.

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90 … 7Action.do

Hi Everyone ,
Great news the Thailand Immigration 90 Day Renewal portion of the site is working !!!!
I just did my 90 day check up....
Remember to scroll down and accept the info or you cannot move ahead ....
The accept button will not work..

WooHoo
Rocky

remember your brower can have issues with the sire depending and what level of HTML they choose to use ... Safari, IE, Monzilla, Opera ... they have have to match exactly to be able to fully function and they as far as I know to not post the currently required version so be aware some times swithching browers is the solution ... good luck ... I report in person but then it is only a 5 min drive for me to get this done so it isn't my issue

The site works on and off.. Just try it at different times..
It worked for me this morning and I have my papers !!

If i do 90 days reporting , what is the address i must use?..shall i mail it to the muaeng thong thani office or still at chaengwattana?

Please anybody here who knows the exact address can you please reply..thank you . Truly much appreciated.

If the website is offline you have no other option than report in person. Or skip it and pay the 2000 Baht fine. I just checked using my phone and the website is up and running. The last date to report online is the Due date.

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90 … acceptTerm

90 Days online webpage work for me not long ago.
And see the webpage is still online.

But Chonburi Area I am under is super fast to approved when doing so.
Even so Immigration have skip the part to send a E-Mail saying it have being approved(Second time i didn't get a E-Mail).
I did it early morning, And check after 5 PM and it was approved.

I cant ask for more then that, Super nice it is working again.

Kindly.

Immigration don't need to send an email to say that the report is approved. You can check yourself by clicking on the green button and enter passport-number,date of birth and nationality.

Hi All,
Just did my 90 day 2 days ago... The web site worked perfect and mt application has already been approved.... I have noticed that the web site will not work if you have you a VPN working on your computer...
check out this link :https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 7Action.do

Leeds forever! wrote:

Immigration don't need to send an email to say that the report is approved. You can check yourself by clicking on the green button and enter passport-number,date of birth and nationality.

That what i say i did all ready. :-)

But before i all ways got a E-Mail saying it was approved.
All so why we put the data in when doing the 90 days report where ask for our E-Mail adresse.

You always enter your email-address when you register for something, or even sometimes your phone number. It doesn't mean they  will call you. They designed the green button for a reason.

this online 90 days report is not working since 2019, they purposely destroy it because they need people travel to their office to extend it. If people have difficulty traveling or no time to travel, agent or so called motorbiker will summit for them with a fee, police in thailand is a bunch of rubbish lizard, they have low income and they will find any way to make corruption pocket money. I have been in thailand for 11 years, i have seen the changes from cheang wattana officer ask me to slide in 100bht under the book, to motorbikers holding 10-20 foreigner passports walk in and out say hello with the officer, like business partnership. Now, all in deep shxt, their honey moon party is over, no more under table money to make, and they have to find any corruption way to steal money from foreigner.
Friends, if you felt angry about it, dont be, coz thai will say if you dont like it, get the fxck out of here. Enjoy it, only thing to make me feel better is, thai girls are so cheap to fxck, hahahaha, we win after all.

Online still working, No problem at all.

lamsiewmon wrote:

this online 90 days report is not working since 2019, they purposely destroy it because they need people travel to their office to extend it. If people have difficulty traveling or no time to travel, agent or so called motorbiker will summit for them with a fee, police in thailand is a bunch of rubbish lizard, they have low income and they will find any way to make corruption pocket money. I have been in thailand for 11 years, i have seen the changes from cheang wattana officer ask me to slide in 100bht under the book, to motorbikers holding 10-20 foreigner passports walk in and out say hello with the officer, like business partnership. Now, all in deep shxt, their honey moon party is over, no more under table money to make, and they have to find any corruption way to steal money from foreigner.
Friends, if you felt angry about it, dont be, coz thai will say if you dont like it, get the fxck out of here. Enjoy it, only thing to make me feel better is, thai girls are so cheap to fxck, hahahaha, we win after all.

When you submit the 90-days report online, it is  directed to the immigration office in the province where you're staying. If it doesn't work for you, it doesn't mean it's not working elsewhere. If you're using the website for the report and it doesn't work, try the phone app instead. Another thing is to only fill in your info in the fields with an *.

Leeds forever! wrote:
lamsiewmon wrote:

When you submit the 90-days report online, it is  directed to the immigration office in the province where you're staying. If it doesn't work for you, it doesn't mean it's not working elsewhere. If you're using the website for the report and it doesn't work, try the phone app instead. Another thing is to only fill in your info in the fields with an *.

I think this is one of the things my cousin has an agent do.

Am I right? Is it possible for an agent to do this?

OceanBeach92107 wrote:
Leeds forever! wrote:
lamsiewmon wrote:

I think this is one of the things my cousin has an agent do.

Am I right? Is it possible for an agent to do this?

Why pay an agent for something that's free? But   you can use someone else to do the 90-days report for you. That's officially allowed. I'm staying 5-6 minutes from immigration,so doing my report online would be stupid.