Living in a tranquil spot in Peru

Hello there,
I was really hoping you could give me some guidance. I am living in lake atitlan, Guatemala right now and i am trying to find a place similar to this in Peru. I've listed  a few things that describe my ideal setting. Could you offer me any advice, please...
thanks in advance,
Yash

Inexpensive ($300-$400 monthly) private 1 bedroom house or apartment with my own bathroom
Quiet and in nature
Warm weather
In Nature and preferably near a body of water- (pref.. a ocean)
kind of Secluded (not around so many people/ backpackers-- not a hostile or hotel)
Access to plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables
**Good working internet (for my business)

Hi,

Most of the coast of Peru is very dry with little natural vegetation. The fresh fruit and vegetables are not a problem anywhere in Peru as most of it is grown here. I have no knowledge of rental prices outside Lima and other cities.  A good working internet is something else. We live in San Isidro in Lima, quiet and secluded and away from people it certainly is not! We have a cable supplied fibre optic internet and, subject to paying for it, up to 60mbs service, It has dropped out a few times in the last year - normally for a few hours - mainly due to cable problems in the apartment block. To find quiet and secluded and warm and in a natural setting could mean looking in the Amazonia region or, with cooler nights, in the Arequipa/Cusco area. Arequipa is over 8000ft above sea level and Cusco is over 10000ft above sea level. Both cities have airports that connect to Lima and the rest of the world. There is a large expat community in and around the Sacred Valley/Pisac area working with different energies, about 1 hour from Cusco, though the area is a popular tourist spot as well.
Hope this helps a little,
Mike

Thanks for your advice. Actually , the 2 areas that you suggested I have already lived there. The amazonia region was nice ( I was near the Iquito's area) , but It was difficult to find a cottage or cabin to rent and also when I am too deep in the amazon then it is too much work to constantly have to walk 30 minutes or so through the jungle to get to the boat and then take the boat into town and then get the groceries and go back-- continuously (3 or 4 times a week). Also the internet was bad or nonexistent. If anyone knows  of a better place in the amazonia region that is quiet and warm and in nature, but still has good internet and easy to get fresh food, then please tell me.   Also, I lived in Pisac for a few months, but it is way too cold for me to live there long-term. Thanks.

Look into the Chanchamayo region, this is roughly NW of Lima and can be reached in about 6 hours by bus. My in-laws live in a town called San Ramon which sits right next to a river and should be well warm enough. The town is small but still large enough to have a market and services like internet. Speaking Spanish will basically be a necessity as this is far from the normal tourist track, and I am not sure what rent would be for an apartment, but I could have my wife ask here parents if you are interested.