Seeking for a room in a shared house/ flat in Hanoi

Hello,
I am currently working in Frankfurt, but will be moving to Hanoi from January onwards, studying vietnamese at HNU and supporting in green building projects. Although HCMC is fairly well known for me (i lived there for 6 months last year) - Hanoi on the other side isnt really. Therefore I am seeking for a room in a shared house/ shared apartment to meet new people. I am intending to stay in Hanoi for at least three months, but its likely that its going to be longer. bit about myself: i am 28 years old, like to go out, experience new cultures, have done a lot of different sports in the past and dont mind drinks after work at all. any questions you might have or any good ideas regarding shared houses/ flats in Hanoi  - please feel free to contact me.

cheers a lot.

Gregor

Welcome to Expat-blog Tatze!:)

Your discussion has been moved to the Hanoi forum, allowing effective communication with members.

Also, you should view Hanoi classifieds, category- Accommodation.You could also post your own advert there.

Regards,
Sheetul

Hello

My name is Tuong Chi, I am an Hanoian, was born in Hanoi.  Hope you have settled down well in Hanoi.  If you need any help from local perspective, I am willing to help :).   Besides, I can speak a bit German ;)

You can send your requirement throught to my mail: [email protected] or mobile:+849135699, You can call me Hung I'll show you my house.

tatze wrote:

Hello,
I am currently working in Frankfurt, but will be moving to Hanoi from January onwards, studying vietnamese at HNU and supporting in green building projects. Although HCMC is fairly well known for me (i lived there for 6 months last year) - Hanoi on the other side isnt really. Therefore I am seeking for a room in a shared house/ shared apartment to meet new people. I am intending to stay in Hanoi for at least three months, but its likely that its going to be longer. bit about myself: i am 28 years old, like to go out, experience new cultures, have done a lot of different sports in the past and dont mind drinks after work at all. any questions you might have or any good ideas regarding shared houses/ flats in Hanoi  - please feel free to contact me.

cheers a lot.

Gregor

I'm living in Hanoi I got a house for shere.