April 4th - Time : 12: 30 - Easter buffet - all welcome to my place

Hey guys on Saturday 4th April thts Easter Saturday we would like to invite people who wish to come to a buffet lunch and a chance to eat some traditional Easter treats .

A good chance to socialize and get to know people better
It will be held in Marsaxlokk (my house)

Bring a bottle of drink and soemthing you have baked yourself ... Don't worry if your not a great cook  just have a go ;)
Time 12:30.

If your working etc then come a long later on.

We have a dog so if your not keen on animals then you have been warned. , you may also want to bring a chair or stall to sit on lol

Let me know if your interested

Robert

Very kind invitation which I would like to accept.  Whilst I have a car I will probably come by bus so I can have a glass or two.  Look forward to meeting you and other members of Expat.com.

Cheers

Howard

Hi Robert,

I sticked your topic to allow more members to be aware of this gathering. :)

Thanks

Priscilla

Coming down the 28th and have to fix a lot of things before starting work on the 6th. If I didn't I'd join you, so I just wanted to say good initiative and hope to join you another time.

I wish you all a lot of fun.

It would have been nice to show up and meet you all but I'm away to Germany over Easter and won't be back until the 11 th April.

Happy Easter
Ricky

Great idea - very kind invitation.  :)

We have family over for Easter but as in Marsaskala would have walked across with our dog, Hannah (if welcome)?

Maybe meet up another time - before it gets to hot to walk there and back?

Hope it goes well,
Cheers
Matt

How are the numbers for Saturday.  I am looking forward to it.  Will need your address.  As you probably do not want to give this to everyone you can e-mail me [email protected]

Howard

Hey all
Well so far i have you howard and one maybe of someone else

If your getting the bus to mine gett off at Marsaxlokk near the church you cant miss it (81,206) and ill meet you there

guys if your coming send me a text please to 9969347/99116515

I live on triq il kuncizzjoni which is a five-10  min walk  from the bus stop

matt
we sometimes on a sunday take a walk towards  marsascala with the dog so maybe we could meet up one weekend

thanks for the response though

He Rob I was like oh that's a great idea for the south of the island until I read the "bake something" bit, my ardour rapidly cooled lol. would love to catch up sometime though

You don't have to bake something buy one of those bread rings and pretend you made it lol

lmao oh ok I bring something with me then I see you Saturday I will text you later :)

Hi Rob,

Ive finally caught up with the posts thanks for your pm. We are not sure of shifts yet for Saturday but do know Lee is definitely working that day as he doesnt drive I have to run him back and forth. If I cant make it because of timings then lets organize a meet up day for next week perhaps?

Hey all going to have yo change the time to 15:00 it's just that I have been picked to take part in a completion to win a coffee machine at 11 am. I have to be in San Gwann

that works for me gives me time to buy ooops I mean make something to bring lol

What a lovely invitation...wishing we were there to accept but we only get back to Malta in May so we are disappointed
not to be able to join in your festivities this time, especially after such a hospitable gathering with you both in Valletta on our last meeting.
You must all have a drink for all of us absent friends....looking forward to many other happy times together when we  get
settled over there.

CHEERS!!

Carol & Ross

We'll meet in May someone's going to have to come to my Eurovision party lol ;)

have fun  today - enjoy

robpw2 wrote:

Hey all
Well so far i have you howard and one maybe of someone else

If your getting the bus to mine gett off at Marsaxlokk near the church you cant miss it (81,206) and ill meet you there

guys if your coming send me a text please to 9969347/99116515

I live on triq il kuncizzjoni which is a five-10  min walk  from the bus stop

Number is 99969347 or 99116515

Rob

Its a lot of effort and it will take me 2 hours on the bus.  I have to go to Mosta Clinic shortly so will catch up with you guys on a Sunday when I come to your market.

Regards

Howard

hey rob lovely to meet you both and thanks for the intelligent chat :) I went out the door to bottom of the road and 81 was coming so jumped on at the stop at the bottom of your road. got off the 81 on the main road to Valetta ran across road to get the 119 and ended up coming back via the same stop I got the 81 from lol. gotta love malta :)