Regarding Denamrk GC Visa

Hi All,

Actually I have applied for a Green Card VISA to Denmark on 1st  December 2014, and i got a call from Danish embassy New Delhi to submit by Higer education cerficate with Appostyle sticker on it and submiited it on Jan 5th and there after i did not receive any information and recently when i called to Denmark Embassy they told its under process and you may receive an update by Mid of April, So i would like to know is this a tentative time or exact time to receive a decision from them.Please can any one reply me or share their experience similar to this issue.

Thanks and regards,
Raosu

Hello,
Did you also get it attested by the state education department, before you got the apostile stamped by the ministry of external affairs? If yes, you should be okay from documentation perspective. Some of the agents try to bypass the attestation by state. They get it attested by an executive magistrate and then get the appostile stamp by ministry of external affairs. In such cases, ministry of external affairs put a seal saying that "ministry of external affairs is not responsible for contents of the documents". If the appostile stamp has this seal, it may not be honored by the danish embassy.

Here is the correct process for appostile by Ministry of External Affairs, India. Follow this link.
Appostile by Ministry of External Affairs, India.

Procedure: All original documents requiring attestation or Apostille should be first authenticated by the designated authorities of the State/Union Territory from where the document has been issued. The Ministry of External Affairs legalises the documents on the basis of the signature of the designated signing authorities of the State Government/Union Territory/Chambers of Commerce; hence it does not take responsibility of the contents of the documents.In case of personal documents, Home/General Administration Department of the concerned State Government/Union Territory are the designated authorities. In case of educational documents, the documents should first be authenticated by the Education Department of the concerned State Government/Union Territory.

Good luck with your Danish Green card..... I hope that you get it soon.

true sir i did all the formalities what you have said iam waiting still to get approval

Dear Madam,

I apply on september 29 th 2014 and i recive a letter from Danish Agency for Labour Market and Recruitment that they send a higher education certifcate for danish authority and lately I recived a mail they said thanks for your further doucment.

after two months I chave check my status in vfs website as shown like this : VFS Visa application reference number.DECE/290914/0004/01 will be forwarded to Embassy of Denmark Embassy, next working day in morning , New Delhi for further processing

on 9th/7/2015 again stauts was change in vfs website that vfs aplication forward to denmark embassy.

so in your case same as us you wil get next month becoz most of the case decision will be 9 to 12 months

Hi,

I applied visa on 15 Dec 2014. Still awaiting reply. VFS site shows  'vfs aplication forward to denmark embassy'. Its already more than 6 months now. Can some one suggest how much time does it take after this message is updated on site.

I have tried calling VFS but they say its under process. Can some one suggest where and what i should do or contact.

Hi brother
I applied on December 4th  2014  I am still wating .our visa is dependent visa
Can u plz give me your contact no. I need some info..
Thanking u

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details pls

Hi All,

Dont apply for GC in denmark, i am also a GC holder, its wastage of time and money, you cant find any job over ther and cant able to show 3.20lk DKK annual income for the visa extension.If u know Danish then u will able to find some job otherwise no one will give job. I have GC and it will expire October 2015 but when i know this reality, its too late i lost my money and time.. :( so please dont apply and dont waste ur valuable time for this GC.If u have any doubts u

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share phone numbers on the forum.

How many yrs ur there in Denmark. Already u have some then y u want to stay migrate to canda or some orther

Hi
I just stayed only for 3 months and lost lot of money and my time so thts y i came back to India.Right now i am in India only, even though i have 4+ yrs of IT experience and i am M Tech in Computer Science too.. then also i cant find a good job over ther.. :( and the living cost and all is too much expensive..

Dear. Friends. Yes I know most of the it's jobs are not awailable. For my case iam social worker let c

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share phone numbers on the forum.

Hi
Me and my  wife applied  on dec 4th 2014....still under process it's already 8  months any suggestion from any one.....any one got there visa after applied December 2014...
Plz give me replys

hi there my name is robin thomas i have been to Denmark on green card visa,i am back to India i had  faced many problems in Denmark i have been with my wife too and it is really difficult to find jobs & accommodation everything is expensive,we stayed in denmark copenhagen for 6 months nothing turned up i wish you to find  a visa to english country better then denmark i hope this might be useful thank you.

Hi Robin Thomas

You have responded to an old post. I am sorry to hear that you didn't succeed in finding a job in Denmark, but I am not surprised as 70 % of the GC holders have learnt the same lesson as you. That's why the GC scheme was discarded in June this year. As it is now, you have to have a job to be let in.

I hope you have been able to find a job when back in India again.

Best wishes for the future,
Nellie