Make friends in Abu dhabi

Anyone wanna meetup?/any meetup? Live near aiport been out here few months know no one

joshuchambers wrote:

Anyone wanna meetup?/any meetup? Live near aiport been out here few months know no one

Hey buddy welcome..! I stay in the city though....I run once in two days in the corniche, and go for a swim in the sea weekly as part of my workouts...you up for anything like that? If not, do feel free to join to grab a a beer or two.. :)

Anyone else, is free to join for anything as well..suggestions welcome!

Hi
My name is juma.
How are you?

Welcome

Hello all
I'm Linda, very new to this country. I'm looking for friends.

LindaBlackwell wrote:

Hello all
I'm Linda, very new to this country. I'm looking for friends.

Where in UAE.

How is your life here in UAE after one year of experience?

Where are you staying in AD?

ciara morrissey wrote:

Hi everyone.
My name is ciara. I'm a 28 year old irish girl moving to abu dhabi in march to work in a nursery. Am quite nervous as I am moving alone. Looking to make friends in abu dhabi.
Thanks

How do you evaluate your experience in AD?

hy

add me whatsapp :

thanks

Hi
Let me know if anyone wants to do anything in Abu Dhabi ?

Keith

You're welcome in AUH

Hahaha. .. I like that comment. ..

Hi Ciara,
       I'm an Orthodontist at Abu Dhabi... been here since just 2 months and new here. People here are quite friendly and the place is really peacefull too. I'm sure that you'll make a lot of friends here. Keep in touch.

Hello Clara, I am equally looking forward to make new friends in UAE.  I am moving in next week but I am yet to arrange for accommodation. Any useful information as to how to go about it.

Your reply...hi ciara im daniel i live here in abu dhabi mind if we get to knw ourselves better hope to hear from u soonest this is my number xxx

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : no free ads here please

Its a lovely city aslong as you know where to go and what to do!

First wlc & hope u enjoy in abu dhabi with us
& if u need any help message me
thx

hi am olarin
well i just got in online viewing your topic, however it nice having friends well am working here in Abu Dhabi as a logistic Officer and i hope you don't mind for us to be friends do am funny and i love few outing and i hope we could get along to know much better.

hope to hear from you soonest
bye and worm regards

Hi am Olarin working in Abu Dhabi well its nice joining this forum and i hope to find new friends as well now that i saw your post i hope it would be nice if you get to know more .

thanks

Hi all ... I'm hopefully moving out in September time... Can't wait, I'm really excited by all the positive comments ..

Hi , I'm furkan, we can be friends. I will be settled from next month in Abu dhabi.

Cheers :)

hi claira
i am living in Abu dhabi last one year. I have a little bit of experience in abu dhabi.
sanjay

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Adevrtising. Please register in the business directory, do not promote your own services on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi man, tell me about abu dhabi,  is it safe to live there? how is surroundings? how is local people's behavior? abu dhabi's food culture is ok? please tell me through all this experiences you got.

Thanks
Furkan

hi, the cornish area , is v good

Hi Friend..

Hi Friend.

Contact me ***

Thanks

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

hi 4 week befre i came to abu dhabi for job but no respnd getting afraid wht wil happnd

You need to visit companies personally and give your interview or submit CV. Just applying from home or  waiting for response does not help out.

Welcome to Abu Dhabi.

its good and nice city, i am working here from last 4 years.

thnx q

Hi could u try meetup application in Play store, its nice application to meet new friends.

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : no free ads here please
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Mohit aka batman.. Ssup? I am preparing to move to abu dhabi for job.. I am basically a lawyer from India.. I would like to be a part of this group/forum.. Looking forward to share more meet ups in future once I reach abu dhabi.

Would you like to Hang out?

hello ciara,
i live in Abu Dhabi looking for friends. 
Mohsine

i am an indian expact from abu dhabi, please be in touch for a good friendship.

Closed