Western compound in Riyadh close to Tower Al Tawuniya, King Faud Rd

Hi I am moving to riyadh from Jouf... Thank god! And looking for a western compound close to work.
I have checked google and green city compound seems close, so does akaria but I cannot find anything online about them?
Anyone can help, as long as it's no further than 15-20 min away drive.

welcome Nuja in riyadh
check this please
rightcompound.com
britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/some-compound-prices-promised-627648

Wher is ur work location. we may advice more

Floor 16, South Tower
Al Tawuniya Towers
King Fahd Road
Riyadh 11454
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

Just a heads up in order to finalise your home location, Riyadh Metro work has started in full swing in all over the Riyadh City and for the next 2-3 years minimum, the traffic would be hell chaotic.

True it will be very difficult to reach. dod u try Aqaria.
Or u can try rent a villa . depends in ur budget.
I suggest u send ur hasband her first to find for u.
I dont mind to help him in this.

Well i work in the 15 floor :)

Welcome to Al Riyadh, there are some good compounds around the area. One of them is about 200 meters from the Tauwneya Towers. I have a friend living there and he highly recommends it. He is paying around 80K i think. I can help if you wish.

Nuja wrote:

Floor 16, South Tower
Al Tawuniya Towers
King Fahd Road
Riyadh 11454
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

Thanks, what's the name of the compound?
I will surely see you then.

Thanks, would love to help you anytime.

The compound is called Sahara Towers as i recall. It is right before the "Black Box" retail store on King Fahad Rd.

Please let me know if you need more information.

Nuja wrote:

Thanks, what's the name of the compound?
I will surely see you then.

I really want a western compound, with a no abaya policy. After coming from Jouf where I had to be completely covered, I want some normality.

In general, all compounds provide this normal life style. I am sure of the Sahara as i have visited my friend there many times.

Nuja wrote:

I really want a western compound, with a no abaya policy. After coming from Jouf where I had to be completely covered, I want some normality.