Schools in Jeddah

Hi guys. Im really struggling to get my daughter into a school here in Jeddah. She is currently in grade 3. Preferrably an english international school would suit her better. Does anyone have a contact? I have tried Jeddah Prep and they are filled to the brim. Have tried Continental School but they also don't have any place. Help Help - maybe even a private tutor would help. Any suggestions please.

Here's a list of schools in jeddah, hope it helps:
http://www.get2knowsaudiarabia.com/2011 … rabia.html
- Anita

anitabejoy wrote:

Here's a list of schools in jeddah, hope it helps:
http://www.get2knowsaudiarabia.com/2011 … rabia.html
- Anita

Nice contribution :)

Thanx Yud, and Happy Birthday :)

anitabejoy wrote:

Thanx Yud, and Happy Birthday :)

Thanks you ...

I am struggling of what you mentioned i have agirl 3 years old iam searching for a privet or an international school for her if you had an answer for your question tell me but hurry as schools will start soon and tell me the procesures that i should take.

Fallenangel and Emraat if you finally have to choose a private tutor, take a look at calvertschool.org  They offer an excellent homeschool system, and provide you with full assistance. You only have to contract a good private teacher to tutorize your child. Exams and tests are sent by mail to Calvert School. I was working as a tutor for an expat familyŽs 10 year old daughter, and it was a fantastic experience. ItŽs a wonderful ssytem.

My husband is in Jeddah and we are hoping to join him in December. At present my son is in grade 1 here in South Africa but our school year only finishes in December, that is why we will only go after he finishes grade 1 here...I do not want him to have to redo grade 1 as it is we kept him back a year because he was not school ready...I am very worried about finding a school for him in Jeddah., I see most of the schools are full...and am not sure what to do. Hubby still waiting for his iquama...and without that we can not apply anywhere.
Will try and contact some of schools and hope we can find a spot for him.

I have never before think of learning at home but it is an idea that woth hard thinking.But acctually i will join her with (green hills' international school)anyone has any information about it tell me please.

Did you manage to find an appropriate school? If any one's willing to have a private tutor, please let me know. I am currently teaching in one of the famous schools in Jeddah. I can help you in getting a tutor as well.

Regards
Amer

Still have not found a school for my son. Home schooling him at the moment, but getting a bit worried. So worried that he is falling behind. Will have a look at some more home schooling options

i am school teacher in Jeddah and i having knowledge in education institution.if any one want information about education i provide me the best.inshallah my no : 0582740353

you will get admission in Reef Jeddah International School it is in Jeddah ,near khalid bin walid road behinnd mac Donalds and Al-Baik . you can tell my name mohammed abdul mukaram and if you want to contact school-026141100.it is a good school.i work as teacher over there last academic year

Hi mukaram,

If you have some useful informations regarding the questions on the discussion, please don't hesitate to share them here. It might be help the other members too :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Hello there,
Here is a school that I hope it suit you and your doughter needs.
DAR JANA Intl' school.
plz contact me for more info about the school.

Good Luck!