New in Singapore

hi there,

IŽm travelling to Singapore this weekend and will be there for some months for business reasons. Any tip regarding living in Singapore will be appreciate. Thank you in advance.

Hello,
First of all, be careful to post in the correct forum (you posted in the Spanish forum!; I'll move your topic to the English forum ; you'll have better chances of responses :).
Secondly I'd suggest that you browse previous discussions to collect informations by yourself for a start and also to read the Guide of life in Singapour.
Singapore is very nice and there's a lot of sightseeing to do in your free time [I went on a holiday a couple of year ago!]
Cheers
Arlette

Singapore is a small city. People speak english here. You'll probably have a little problem on the accent of the locals but no worries on that.

THANK YOU  for the tip.

Hope your accommodation is taken care of by your company, as it can become VERY costly otherwise:
You are not allowed to rent anything but hotels (easily S$100/night) and serviced apartments (not much cheaper than hotels) if you are not working or living here with a proper residency visa!