Do you recommend Mazda ?

Hi,

I'm about to buy a new Mazda 3, I'd like to know if anyone has good or bad feedback about Mazda in general.

Regards,
M

3daddict wrote:

Hi,

I'm about to buy a new Mazda 3, I'd like to know if anyone has good or bad feedback about Mazda in general.

Regards,
M

What's the price ?

for Mazda3 1.6 2015 start from BD 6300 up to BD 7500.

3daddict wrote:

for Mazda3 1.6 2015 start from BD 6300 up to BD 7500.

Why don't you go for Hyundai Accent ? Or Toyota Yaris ? They're less in price  :unsure

I rented a Mazda 3 (not the latest model) which was fine. 

Fast enough to get out of "situations".   But I have to say that with 3 kids it was a bit small and with it being that much smaller, I did tend to get pushed around by bigger cars when in traffic etc.  Feel much happier now in my SUV.

Didn't really like Toyota Yaris at all, not a big fan of Hyundai  :/

Scottrace, yes it's not that big, as I only have only 2 kids and the car will be used by my wife so i think it's a good option with this price range.

My friend is the head of Mazda service. He gave a very honest review of Mazda, not because he was working there. According to him, Mazda cars are manufactured totally in Japan and hardly have problems. Most of the time, they need to do only minor stuff during service. In his 4 years there, he came across only one instance when there was a major problem in the engine of a 5 year old car. Even though the warranty had expired, the company changed the entire engine free of cost to the customer. He advised me not even to buy extended warranty, because it is not really needed.

I think the Mazda 3 comes with their patented Skyactiv Technology. This new technology has been earning rave reviews everywhere. Toyota is in talks with them to license this technology. The cars with this technology get tax breaks in Japan and the UK because they are highly fuel efficient and produce less pollution.