Easy, fast and right process for tourist and spousal visa - Filipino

R u planning for tourist visa or family re union.if u already have tourist visa then better get married in norway.or else i feel there is a chance for u to get tourist visa after u gt married.however they even can get doubtful of ur intention u get married and soon applying for visa especially if its his first visit

Hi ,
Any advice what to do what i need and where to start? I need tourist visa to Norway and we plan(my norwagian bf) to married there is that possible? How long it takes to take the visa?
Thanks for advice.

Novy

What are the needs to get married in norway?

Hi I'm from cebu too.  I'm here also for tourist visa. Yes my bf and I planning have marriage here in Norway . We're asking in skatteen about the papers  . ,And we're waiting for divorced paper . Maybe by Monday will coming . How about my papers . Is it needed in putting a red ribbon . Do I need to send my papers to Philippine and ask them to put ref ribbon. Or is it okay here we can put ribbon. I need really your opinion ma'am thanks for reading

Best regards
Charies and hilmar

Hello! My name is Riza. I am also married to a Foreign National. I just wanted to know how did you get your Residence Visa for 3 weeks? because I applied for 2 visas (Entry Visa and Residence Visa)  on September 26 and it has been 1 month now but I still don't get any answer.
I  hope you can share with me what did you do to have the Visa fast.

Thank you.

Hello I don't get any visa now. We are planning to !married here. But we are still waiting for the papers

But for you in your situation . If you are already married
Try to call skatteen or UDI on what hapend to your applicatioms

You might want to check this. http://www.skatteetaten.no/en/person/Na … n-citizen/

Hi I'm here Norway already . My tourist visa will h expired this 27 of November . And then we are already talk to skatteen and then they gave the list of the papers we should have. And then my papers should be in red ribbon from Philippines and then everything is fin now. My papers is maybe here next week ! And then I read here it should be take 2 to 3 weeks after the documents submit to skatteen . I'm so paranoid with the situation I have . Because I have only 3 weeks  I think. If it is so . Did I need to get UDI first before I entered married here while in tourist visa? I'm here in Norway in second time now.

Hopefully you can share me
Thanks
Best regards
Charies and hilmar

Charieshilmarlove wrote:

Hi I'm here Norway already . My tourist visa will h expired this 27 of November . And then we are already talk to skatteen and then they gave the list of the papers we should have. And then my papers should be in red ribbon from Philippines and then everything is fin now. My papers is maybe here next week ! And then I read here it should be take 2 to 3 weeks after the documents submit to skatteen . I'm so paranoid with the situation I have . Because I have only 3 weeks  I think. If it is so . Did I need to get UDI first before I entered married here while in tourist visa? I'm here in Norway in second time now.

Hopefully you can share me
Thanks
Best regards
Charies and hilmar

Hi Charieshilmarlove, I am sorry to say but you might not have time to get married within the expiration of your visa. Like you said, your documents will arrive next week and processing of papers in Skatteetaten can be around 2-3 weeks after that you have to schedule for your wedding date and as I read somewhere that it could take as early as 5 days but still it depends on the availability of the court.

If you are qualified as a Skilled worker , then it will be possible for you to apply to UDI and stay while waiting for the result. Otherwise, you have go back to the Philippines and apply the visa from the embassy there.

Yes I'm bachelors degree. How to process my skilled worker .

Hi. I just want to ask if you are applying for an entry Visa (D-Visa) and Residence Permit, do you also need to submit pictures of you and your partner together? Because when I applied at VFS Global in Makati I didn't submit any picture even though I brought pictures with me because the girl who entertained me didn't ask me to present any supporting documents.

Thank you!

Ah okay thanks. in my case I am applying for marriage here in Norway and we are waiting no for my papers in Philippines. Maybe by Thursday will come. Because my papers should be in red ribbon so I have to fix. And then I allowed to stay here because i am bachelor's degree. I hope so

Hi Karlsen its better to submit the pictures of ur past yrs journey for resd permit.they maynot ask u but its better.thats what I did

Hi I'm denicelbaluntang 25years old single and have 2 kids .I have a boyfriend  he is Norwegian citizen ,we never meet here in Philippines only we have conversation in internet ..I want to visit in Norway to visit him and also travel with my sister who married a Norwegian citizen I just want to know ,what kind of visa I need to apply for traveling to Norway ..thank you..

Hi there, can u pls advice me what is the best move that we could do. This coming tuesday nov 6 i have an appointment in vfs for the application of my fiancee visa but we are just confused now coz im hearing lots of stories about long waiting of the processing. Nw we are thinking to cancel it and just apply a tourist again this time coz i been there couple of timrs already.throught tourist visa i can also get married there right and apply for permanent visa in norway afterwards without going back to phils. We are thinking to get married asap once i get there to give time for the processing of my permanent visa. Pls help and  thanks in advance for any advice based on your experience..cheers

Jessadenicel wrote:

Hi I'm denicelbaluntang 25years old single and have 2 kids .I have a boyfriend  he is Norwegian citizen ,we never meet here in Philippines only we have conversation in internet ..I want to visit in Norway to visit him and also travel with my sister who married a Norwegian citizen I just want to know ,what kind of visa I need to apply for traveling to Norway ..thank you..

I would think a tourist visa.

Tourist visa

Cris_jan wrote:

Hi there, can u pls advice me what is the best move that we could do. This coming tuesday nov 6 i have an appointment in vfs for the application of my fiancee visa but we are just confused now coz im hearing lots of stories about long waiting of the processing. Nw we are thinking to cancel it and just apply a tourist again this time coz i been there couple of timrs already.throught tourist visa i can also get married there right and apply for permanent visa in norway afterwards without going back to phils. We are thinking to get married asap once i get there to give time for the processing of my permanent visa. Pls help and  thanks in advance for any advice based on your experience..cheers

Hello Cris, I'm not sure where you got the information, but its true you can apply as tourist and get married in Norway but you would still return home after tourist visa expires and apply for family reunification.
From UDI website,
Even if you got married in Norway, or have married someone who is Norwegian citizen or have a residence permit in Norway, the main rule is that you cannot hand in your application for a residence permit in Norway. You must instead hand it in in a country where you are a citizen or have had a residence permit for the past six months.
If the answer you are given is that you cannot hand in the application in Norway, but you do so anyway, you must be aware that the application will be rejected and that your application fee will not be refunded. You must then hand in a new application in a country where you are a citizen or have had a residence permit for the past six months.

Although if you are a skilled worker, then you can apply to stay longer,  requirements are different from family immigration.

Best regards,
BeeBee

Thank you so much joanne for your info.. Yeah yout right thats why i proceed in my fiancee application in the embassy today. 😊. So fingers  crossed that everything will be fine..

stumpy wrote:
Jessadenicel wrote:

I would think a tourist visa.

What you can do is have your sister invite you to get to Norway as a tourist. She should provide you an invitation and a financial guarantee (if she doesn't have a job yet her husband can stand as your guarantee), from there you will apply for family visit. Remember,upon applying as a tourist visa you must have financial guarantee,invitation (family visit) and most of all an assurance that you will return in Philippines. ex: business,child or work that will give you a permit to leave on a period of days you stated. Otherwise it is most likely your application will be rejected. As to your bf I wasn't sure if he can guarantee for you given you two haven't met yet in person so no proof that you have been in real relationship.. Because pictures together are the best proof as always. Though you can give it a try. But the most effective way is through your sister who is already here.

Hi!!

I found your answer really helpful. But I'm quite confused as to what I should do so I need an advice.

I have been in a relationship with my Norwegian boyfriend for 2 years now. He was about to visit me here however it got cancelled bec he was hospitalised. So our plans changed, we now planned to visit America since I applied for tourist visa there to visit my sister and got approved.

And then he cannot travel again... He has a long time sickness that wouldn't allow him to travel. Since we haven't met yet, is it possible I travel to Norway instead? He has financial capacity to guarantee my visit. Do you think I have a chance to get approved considering I have a history of visiting the US? I can also provide his previous tickets to Philippines and hotel accommodations that he was supposed to take that he needs to cancel due to illness. And even medical proof of his hospitalisation and illness.

Or should I just apply for tourist visa without guarantee form but just my own will? I have enough money on my savings for 2 weeks stay but I cannot provide an employment certificate and income tax return since my work is online and my salary is wired. I can definitely provide my bank certificate though.

Please I need advice. Thank you.

yanini777 wrote:

Hi!!

I found your answer really helpful. But I'm quite confused as to what I should do so I need an advice.

I have been in a relationship with my Norwegian boyfriend for 2 years now. He was about to visit me here however it got cancelled bec he was hospitalised. So our plans changed, we now planned to visit America since I applied for tourist visa there to visit my sister and got approved.

And then he cannot travel again... He has a long time sickness that wouldn't allow him to travel. Since we haven't met yet, is it possible I travel to Norway instead? He has financial capacity to guarantee my visit. Do you think I have a chance to get approved considering I have a history of visiting the US? I can also provide his previous tickets to Philippines and hotel accommodations that he was supposed to take that he needs to cancel due to illness. And even medical proof of his hospitalisation and illness.

Or should I just apply for tourist visa without guarantee form but just my own will? I have enough money on my savings for 2 weeks stay but I cannot provide an employment certificate and income tax return since my work is online and my salary is wired. I can definitely provide my bank certificate though.

Please I need advice. Thank you.

First of all when you apply for a tourist visa it's much better if he guarantee you for your stay. You can always try to apply but some things you must have. Either you have a child, a business or a job. All of them will guarantee that you will go back to Philippines after your visit. That's one of the most important things you must have.