Seeking for au pairs or young people in Cologne, Germany!

Hi, everyone! I am 22 years old and I've been working as an au pair in Köln since May 2014 and will be staying here until May next year, and would really love to meet some new people to explore the city together and have some fun together
Let me know if you are interested, I am always open to suggestions! :)

Hi, I'm Max and I come from Rome (Italy). I moved to Germany at the beginning of the 2014 for job purposes. I have ever imaged myself working abroad in an international context and now I have exactly realized that. I speak fluently English, have studied Russian in the past and I have started to study German. It would be interesting for me to meet other expats in Cologne to share experiences and friendship. In the first months here in Cologne I have explored the city and I have discovered some interestings shops, coffees, restaurants and art galleries. Anyway I guess that there is so much still to see and discover also in the surroundings. And what about you? I see that you come from Russia, nice country, I have been there some years ago! If you would like to have a chat with me, we could have a coffee in the centre of this lovely city. All the bests.
Max

Hi there,

I'm also new to Köln. I'd like to catch up for a coffee if you like?

If you reply I'll send you my number .

Cheers

Guess, it would be nice to meet you.
Take care. :)

-

Fraaan21 wrote:

Hey Sam are you still living in Köln?

You are replying to a topic (and members) that has not been active for over 2 years.  It's unlikely you'll get a response.  You might have better luck participating or starting a new topic for discussion.

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

Thank you. I just did :)