Car accident

Dear I have accident my car today.najam put it 100percent my fault.i have full onsurance that is also called first party or kamil.what is procedure to repair my car.accident happend in azizia.plz tell me procedure and location of maroor and taqdeerat office as I m new here in jeddah.thanks

Asalamalaikum brother, if you are willing to pay the damage as early as possible better do it so there will be no hassles upon departing the ksa. About the damage of your car since your car has insurance from your kafil that depends in your negotiations with your kafil. Check the ticket which the police gave you so you can pay the damage to where it addresses you to pay, once paid keep the receipt because sometimes problems still occurred on the airport.....i'm not sure if you bump into another car or into government property or private property as long as you face the consequences theres no tensions hihihi....goodluck. :D

I had accident with an other car

Hi, you are living in aziziah and you are posting in forum for help? You could have easily asked this from people at the scene. Go to nearest car mechanic and ask him for the procedure, you may also go to kababish market and people there will be glad to help you.

hashir123 wrote:

Dear I have accident my car today.najam put it 100percent my fault.i have full onsurance that is also called first party or kamil.what is procedure to repair my car.accident happend in azizia.plz tell me procedure and location of maroor and taqdeerat office as I m new here in jeddah.thanks

Sorry to hear about your accident, but it's a pain in the effin butt to get the insurance claim to fix your car, but I will list the procedure here:

1) Make sure you have 3 papers slips from Najm, directed to a) Police, b) Taqdeerat (estimation) c) Insurance
2) Go to the police station and let the big boss stamp paper slip a.
3) Go to the Taqdeerat office, (Bin Laden Street) I suggest going an hour early as there are 100s of cars there, they will take pictures of the damage and make 3 estimations and they will take away slip b from you.
4) Go to the insurance office with the office with the report, and they will either advise you to visit the dealer or their preferred body shop for another estimation.
5) Once dealer/body shop provides the estimation, the insurance has to provide the approval.
6) Approval can take anywhere from 1week to months depending on the case.
7) Insurance can either ask you to repair yourself and they will reimburse or they will pay directly to the body shop, I suggest you let insurance pay them direct. Also make sure you have the slip a with you when repairing the car.

Hope that helps.