Driving license from Old iqama number.Now working with new Company

Hi. I am working now with my new company and with new iqama. I had now a driving license which expiration still on year 2019. My concern is that, my driving license is under sponsored by my old company and old iqama number. And my car estemarah is named after my old iqama number.
--Is it OK to continue driving here in Jeddah using my current driving license, but with my new iqama?
--Do i need to renew my driving license (prior to my new company / new iqama) even my license is not yet expired?
--If ever i will renew, how is the process, do i still need company letter ?

What should I do? Need your kind advice. Thanks a lot

Your question has been answered here:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 694#976339

Hi. I am working now with my new house Draiver and with new iqama. I had now a driving license which expiration still on year 2019. My concern is that, my driving license is under sponsored by my old house  and old iqama number.
--Is it OK to continue driving here in Dammam using my current driving license, but with my new iqama?
--Do i need to renew my driving license (prior to my new iqama) even my license is not yet expired?
--If ever i will renew, how is the process

You Must go and get your new Licence with new Iqama Number other wide it will be considered as a traffic violation. Just go to Near by Traffic Police station Submit you old licence and get a new one with new Iqama number.

hi

i have license in saudi arabia at before 10 years...now i have no old iqama number and license number...now i am in new company and new iqama...how will get old licence in new iqama..