Need serious advice regarding my son

Dear all
Soon my family is going to shift in dubai , my son who is 4 years old is autistic . We r planning to put him in school but afraid as we dont think he can cope up with main stream school.
I cantacted al noor school but they said ehaan has to finish up a PACT programme before going to school , thz pact programme is of 10 months where ehaan with his mother will be attending 3 hours lecture .they r asking 35000 aed cor thz cource. Then other training will be extra charge like Aba and OT .
My son is minor autistic , he is not able to get proper training in India, thats why i have to bring my family here.
Plz advice me at thz point of time what should i do.
Join al noor training center then after 10 months he wll start going to al noor school or else
Get him 1-1training dauly basis and then try for any Cbse school next year in dubai
Or any other institute here who can help me with respect to my son
I belongs from india and working here for almost 6 years in dubai
Ur suggestions really matters a lot , plz
Minhaj 0529811808

put him in Indian school here. like Delhi pubic school, our own English high school, Indian high school .
Cos only hen the kid will be able to cope up  and you also can hep him

Minhaj,

Kindly make it a rule not to leave your personal or work telephone number on any forum.

Any body can send you a personal mail and you can then decide if you want to contact him.

Thx for the advice

Regards