G+12 Structural Engineer exam

Goodmorning
I'm a G+4 qualified structural engineer in Dubai and i'm approaching G+12 Exam. How can I prepare it? Could you be so kind to help please?
Thank you in advance
M

I am new hear and I am expected to take Dubai Muncipality exam. I am civil structural engineer, completed Masters in Structural Engineering last year. I would like to know what are the type of questions they will be asking weather it will be written or oral and above all can i get some materials to read for it.

Thanks.

hi.. good to hear u cleared g+4
i cleared only g+1. i have set of doubts to appear g+4.
i am experienced in steel structures design. appearing from contractor side.
is the dm exam same for both steel and concrete origins.?

is the exam descriptive like design manually a steel beam arrangement with given loading?

pls just hint/list the topics that were asked for u. keeping them as bullet points.. i will prepare in detail.
thank you.

Hi ipcrao,

welcome to Expat.com   :)

Just to point out that this is an old thread, the participants have not connected since long. Please consider posting a topic of your own on the forum so that you might get some feedbacks.

- https://www.expat.com/forum/post.php?fi … mp;lang=en

Good luck,
Bhavna

Hii,
Do you have exam questions for G+4 structural steel and scaffolding contracting. Please help me.
Regards,
Sherry

hi sir, is there any important questions for G+1 DM STEEL QUESTIONS. Pls let me know. Thank you.

hi sir, is there any important questions for G+1 DM STEEL QUESTIONS. Pls let me know. Thank you.

@michrizz hey michrizz, hope you are doing well. I want to take G+4 Structural Steel exam, can you please guide me what topics should I prepare for the exam? Do you have any past paper ?

@Srkj hello! did you take the G+4 structural steel exam? Can you guide me please?