Wanna learn Spanish and French

Hey All

Am 24 yr old Indian currently working in Dubai as an advertiser...Am really wanting to learn Spanish or French so am looking for someone who can teach during weekends :)

shailalone wrote:

Hey All

Am 24 yr old Indian currently working in Dubai as an advertiser...Am really wanting to learn Spanish or French so am looking for someone who can teach during weekends :)

Hello Shailalone,

Welcome to Expat.com!

Did you check out the Language Courses section in Classifieds Dubai?

All the best
Arlette

thx feeacer..hope ill get somthing thr :)

Hi friend,
I would like to add few comments how to learn Spanish and French.The best solution is to learn Spanish  and French online. There's plenty of free websites out there which can teach you the basics.French and Spanish are very similar languages. If you know one of them, it's a lot easier to learn another, because vocabulary and grammar are alike.

Thanks
sipuebla.com/

hello alll friends here how are you ,

Hi! Shailalone! My name is Jorge; I speak Spanish as mother tongue and I would like to practice my English during the weekends, so we could exchange these lessons. I live in DIFC, by Sheikh Zayed Road. Please, contact me if you want to exchange experiences!

Hey- Estaba viviendo en Espana para un ano, pero hace muchos anos y he olvidado mucho de mi Espanol. Quiero reactivarlo y aprender mas - puedo intercambio con mi Ingles - soy un nativo de Ingleterra pero estoy trabajando en Dubai. Contactame. ;)

Just realised I probably should have posted the above in English! - Basically, I was living in Spain, for a year, many years ago. I am starting to really forget the language and would like to try and improve it again. I am an English native speaker, so let me know if you want to exchange languages. Thanks

I want to polish my Spanish speaking skills...
Any one interested ?

(moderated: please post in the classifieds section)