Need advice on schools

Hi all

We are contemplating a move to Dubai and my head is spinning from all the potential schools. We're moving from Kenya where our kids are in an international school. I think I've narrowed my options down to:
dubaibritishschool.ae :Dubai British School
eischools.ae: Emirates International School and
diadubai.com/: Dubai International Academy
I'd love to hear your experiences with these schools so that I can narrow it down to 2. Also, please let me know if there are any others that you think are worth considering.
Thanks!

Hello. Anybody??

Hi Expert expat,

I am in the same boat as you i am moving to Dubai shortly did you get any feedback on schools my son is ten and we are looking at Jumeriah Village to stay.

Would appreciate if you got anywhere on the schools ?

Nary a peep Scots Lad!
Surprising as people are normally quite free with their info out here. I had resorted to just going and playing it by ear.
I'll ask around on some other forums and post back here if I hear anything.

Cheers.

I am surprised as well,   Please anything back on schools would be helpfull  as it appears like a raffle just now.

Hi Expertexpat :)

Just a little patience ;)
I'm sure other members will help you soon!

Regards
Armand

I would just like to tell anyone moving to Dubai who has children and is having trouble finding schools about my experience.
I had the help of a lady called Fiona Coutts she is an Education Consultant in Dubai.My 2 children are 5yrs and 7years and we were given 2 months notice of moving from Paris.My husband tried many schools and we were told they were full.My husbands HR Dept put us in touch with Fiona and after several skype calls and exchange of documents/reports she had offers for our children in 2 schools one of the schools said they already had wait lists.
Fiona was amazing she took care of everything for us and all within 3 weeks.We would not have been able to take this opportunity without her help.For anyone in this position I cannot recommend her highly enough.

Top International Schools in Dubai
1) Dubai British school, 2) British English School, 3) Wellington International School, 4) American School of Dubai, 5) Apple International School in Dubai.

Hi

I would suggest visit
http://www.khda.gov.ae/en/news/khdanews.aspx

the above link this website is of Ministry of Education in Dubai they recently inspected some private schools and prepared a report in three categories (excellent, Good and poor)

hope this might be helpful.

http://www.khda.gov.ae/En/DSIB/Reports.aspx?Search=1

here is the link for full report of the inspection

Thanks for sharing the imp information...***

Moderated by Loïc 3 years ago
Reason : self promotion is not allowed on the forum, thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct