Saudi driving license

hello!

can i just simply ask about the contents of a kafeel letter. because i ask our HR that im going to grab a saudi license on my own. because my company wont provide it. so ill be doing it on my own and i need a letter from them.

since i told our HR, and its been days and it seems he doesnt know how to do it. so instead of murmuring, i think ill just research on whats the content of it and ill just gave him a copy of it.

can anyone send me a copy of your letter from sponsor or just tell me the content of it?
i need D.L so that i can buy a car... doesnt give transpo allowance. im on my own, so please i need help. thanks!

Hi my dear,

Regarding to your inquires, it's my pleasure to advise you.

First if you need to buy a car there is no need to any documents from your company or "Kafeel" I am sure of that.

Second for a driving license letter I will type it in Arabic for you , just send to me in a private message your e-mail address so I can send to you the form and you will fill it with your personal information

Regards,

Ahmed

25january wrote:

Hi my dear,

Regarding to your inquires, it's my pleasure to advise you.

First if you need to buy a car there is no need to any documents from your company or "Kafeel" I am sure of that.

Second for a driving license letter I will type it in Arabic for you , just send to me in a private message your e-mail address so I can send to you the form and you will fill it with your personal information

Regards,

Ahmed

that is a great help. in that case i will just be needing a stamp from my company. can you also type it in arabic and english format? thanks a lot. pm will be sent. :)

But do we need a company letter for getting a driving license?
As I know, it's not required.

For Riyadh

No need for any letter for driving license,just go with these documents.

Original Iqama
Iqama copy
Passport Main page and stamped visa page copy
pictures

javedakb wrote:

No need for any letter for driving license,just go with these documents.

Original Iqama
Iqama copy
Passport Main page and stamped visa page copy
pictures

Unfortunately it is a must to bring a letter from the company you work with to have the availability to have a legal Saudi driving license

May be this rule apply only in Eastern Region,as i am sure in Riyadh there is no such rule.

So you should revise the location of the post as it is in Dammam not in Riyadh, just to be sure you give the right advise

Regards,

Ahmed

can i get you contact number or mail id if you don't mind

Can u please send me a format for the NOC for Drivers license from the sponsor,

Thanks