Looking for removal van! Moving apartments in Budapest.

I'm moving apartments and need a man with a van for a few hours to help move furniture and boxes. Can anyone recommend anything? Last time I moved, it took 5 taxis... Not happening again!

Any suggestions would be appreciated! Thanks :D

Maybe one of these companies in the directory:

https://www.expat.com/en/business/europ … companies/

Else, you can go to just about any construction/building store and ask them for names and phone numbers for transporter references (usually these are single individuals who have open flat bed small trucks, but you can tie things down in them just fine).

Else, you can ask people you know if they have a trailer and can help you move. Private individuals here more likely have trailers than larger vehicles like vans.

[moderated: no free ads please]

Look for a business called, Teher taxi.
You can make a deal with them for loading and unloading.

Hi  :top: Call this number +3620 -517 3572 .Driver speaks English,. All the best :cheers:

I only just saw your query. Did you get what you needed re Van?
Otherwise I can help

Hello Aries25au

If you have such service to propose, I kindly invite you to freely register yourself in our Moving services in Budapest.

Regards
Kenjee

Hi I just know a person who has helped me and was very cheap in his price.
He is very reliable and has a large van. Should I then still offer his service as you suggested?
He is quite happy to help forum members at a even better price as he works for himself?
The only problem is that he doesnt speak English, but I am happy to help English speakers if need be.

Moderated by Stéphanie 8 years ago
Reason : please don't promote external link