Relocating to Barbados !

Hello To All

Happy to be apart of this community.  My wife and I may be relocating to Barbados in or around the Bridgetown area.  Since this is the first time for an international relocate there are number of questions, some of which from the replies of good people we have learn a lot.

We are in the Dallas, TX presently looking for a good personal effects shipper that is cost effective and honest. Will not ship a car but would interested to learn how to best connect with expats or others for a used/reconditioned car...mainly where to start looking.

My wife would like to be by the water if possible, but we are looking for an affordable L/T rental that will not break the bank with all other costs.

Christ Center, St Micheal or St James looking for a 2-3 bed home with parking close to water in a decent area.  Sorry if this TMI for intro but wanted to give folks something to work with in the event their are a great resourceful people out there with good info.

Thanks in advance!

Ron

Hi,
Firstly, good luck and welcome ahead of your arrival.
My wife and I are lucky to live in Christchurch, there are plenty of property's for rent, long or short term. I suggest you choose something from the Internet, most will have pictures and some will be furnished. Once you are here, you should settle into the easy lifestyle.