Villas in Barbados

Hello, I'm new to the forum and to the lovely island Barbados!! I've been here a few times and absolutely loved it! Now I am moving to Barbados shortly and would love to buy a villa, somewhere on the west coast. My family and I enjoy open areas and light colours, also it must have a pool and close to the beach or on the beach even. The villa must be able to hold up to at least 4 persons, I have two young daughters and then it is my husband and I. Extra room would be great when we have family and friends over.

Any suggestions? I have heard about a few places and intend to go to Barbados for 2 weeks to see them personally. Any websites that has pictures would be great also!

Thank you!
Chloe

Hi Chloe,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

You may want to put an advert in the Barbados classifieds > accommodation section as well.

I wish you good luck in your search,
Christine

Hi there,

You should try cariblist.com

Goodluck!

Note we've released a new housing section on Expat.com last week :) you should post an ad there too

Hello Chloe, recently my friend got a job in Barbados and is moving to Barbados. She asked me (since I live in Barbados)  to look at some places for her and send her photos, this is how I came across this blog. Ironically enough her preferences were similar to yours, except she has a smaller family but everything else applies, she wants the real Barbadian island living not too far from the beach. I have been searching and was quite impressed with places such as Emerald Beach, Claridges, and St. Peter's Bay.

She really seemed to like Claridges from the pictures online. Hopes this helps to narrow your search down. Thought it was funny that you guys had similar preferences.

Best of Luck!
Alba