*** Looking for Barbados rental accomodation for one month ***

Hi there,

Following a recent first visit to Barbados just a few weeks  back I've completely fallen in love with the island. Being self-employed I would now like to potentially re-locate there for a few months of the year, beginning with a one month (four week) trial around October/November. I'll be renting out my London flat in my absence and would ideally like to pay for my Barbados accommodation with the proceeds from that (around 500 GBP per month).

I'm (obsessively!) tidy, clean, considerate and quiet, and am looking for something basic but well-located, from which I can work (so internet access is very important) and explore the area. It will only be myself staying at the accommodation, so I don't need vast amounts of space. As mentioned I'm relatively flexible on dates, but would like to put something in place soon so that I can begin advertising my London accommodation.

I'd be grateful for any offers and/or suggestions.

Many thanks,

Matthew

Welcome on board Matthew ;)

I will suggest you to post an advert as well on the Barbados Classifieds page, Category>Accommodation. This can help you as well in your accommodation search.

Regards

Many thanks for the suggestion - will do...

Matt