Medical Council Registration

Greetings, am  a medical from Nigerian whose application for registration has been approved by the Barbados Medical Council but i need to pay for the registration and practicing license. This has to be done in bank draft, please i need a reliable contact to be able to do this because am in Nigeria. Again i wish to be linked with a Nigerian Doctor or an African Doctor who can also be of help. I would also appreciate if am exposed to sites where i can apply for doctor jobs in Barbados.Thanks.

Hi, I am so sorry I can't be of help. I need yours though, I just want to start applying to the Barbados board could you tell me how you did it? You could email me at ***
Your help would be greatly appreciated

Moderated by Diksha 3 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details through private messaging. Thank you.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

You also have to visit immigration and get a work permit. The council just means that you can apply for a work permit. If you visited the medical council, you would have had to pay before you left. So I am not sure what your problem is. Also, they would have directed you to immigration.

Please what is the procedure for registering with the medical Council and the cost implications?

AM A PHARMACIST HOW CAN I REGISTER WITH BARBADOS PHARMACIST COUNCIL. OR GET REGISTRATION FORMS.WILLIAMS

@unclegid hello are u practicing [link moderated] pharm williams from nigeria.email ***@gmail.com

Hello williamsedah01-23456,

Welcome to expat.com!

Kindly note that this discussion is quite old and you might not get enough responses here.

For this reason, I invite you to create a new discussion on the Barbados forum.

Thanks,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

Please how long did it take to be approved and what are the steps/ documents needed? Did u write any exam?