House sitter and Pet animal sitter needed so I can pop back to the UK

Does anybody know anybody that could look after 11 goats (only one milking) 3 donkeys and 5 dogs, stay in my house for 3 to 4 weeks, either be paid or I can return the favour.

Hi Juzzyroo,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

In order to help your message to get across more effectively, i also advise you to post a message in the Personal and household services jobs in Bulgaria section.

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Thank you I will xx

Hi Juzzyroo,

Sounds like a nice holiday (to look after your animals) When do you need the animal/housesit? I like animals and am familiar with dogs (we don't have a dog, but we volunteer at the shelter). Goats and donkeys I only know from visiting farms, but I guess we can learn fast how to take care of them and milk the goat. We (my husband, me and our baby) live in Sofia, but depending when you need the sitter, we are able to travel.

Maybe we can exchange more details via private message

Kind regards

Gwen

hello im free anytime had goats when younger dogs all my life all sizes ..donkeys ?? but im fit able travel the world looking to settle in bulgari im single.and 79 am looking to visit for a.month hope find a place ...max

Hi Juzzy,

Although you replied to me I am afraid I did not receive the message.
As per our phone conversation today, I can confirm that I am available for the stated dates, June 26 until July 26 and would be able to travel on the 25 of June If agreeable with yourself.
I hope this suites your requirements and hope we can discuss any arrangements when I telephone you on Wednesday, approx 1 o clock.
Once again, thank you for your kind consideration.
Yours Sincerely,
Carl Deere.       [email protected]