Positive Life meetup discussion

Aloha! Hi everyone :)

How long have you been living in the Philippines? How many places have you visited? How many people have you met? And ... how many meetup have you attended?
And then, are you happy with your life? Enjoy it? or stressful with problems, job, visa, housing, etc? You are with people, but in your heart, you still feel lonely.
You know that be positive is the best, you want to live positively, but how?
One of my answer is BE with POSITIVE people, LISTEN to POSITIVE stories.

With aforesaid, I want to organize a (regular) MEETUP which we will help each other by share knowledge, experience, perspective in a positive way of every aspects of life.

What normally do you expect from a meetup? Find friends, business partner, opportunity, etc. You still may find those things in the Positive Meetup, and you may find a HAPPY you, a BETTER you.

I plan to have agenda and topics to discuss in each meetup and you will have chance to RAISE your voice, your opinions with others.

Time: need to be convenient with most people.
Place: convenient to access, not too noisy & crowded so we can talk.
For the 1st meetup, I would suggest: Time: an evening of coming week). Place: Greenfield district, Ortigas, Mandaluyong city.
Fee: definitely free, you order you pay based, and if you bring your own food, drink or no order at all is fine.

You need not to be totally positive, just come with your positive attitude, bring positive story and think that you will meet positive people.

Any suggestion, recommendation, idea are highly appreciated!
If you want to join, just leave your email address here or inbox so I will email you when the meetup gonna happen.

Thank you all! And hope to see you soon :)

Hello,

Your idea is really nice. Everyone, this gathering is really cool. I am actually interested but I need to check my time first. I'm a little far from Mandaluyong and I am not allowed to stay late at night. Hopefully, some people here will join and have a good time. This is really nice. We're all working and we deserve some good time for ourselves.

This is good :) But I am not sure I can join the event..