A new member :))

hello everyone.. im karen.. i am living now in the philippines.. i want to meet new friends :) feel free to send me messages.. thank you^^

Have a Blessed day everyone!! take care :)

Hello Karen.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

Welcome Karen!! :D are you originally from Japan?

Aurélie wrote:

Hello Karen.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

Hello Aurelie.. thank you^^ nice to meet you:) hope we can be friends :)

Resuri_Ann wrote:

Welcome Karen!! :D are you originally from Japan?

hello.. yes.. i was born in japan.. but my family decided to live here in the Philippines.. i am half japanese ^_^  nice to meet you^^

Hi Karen, welcome to Philippines and Expat.com!!

hope you enjoy ur stay...

Helllooo....

Hope you can come out when there are some meet-ups... The people here are great :)

:D Have a nice day it is and hopefully a blessed one! Welcome to expat-blog, karenlinaja. hehe resuri. :D karenlinaja, where did you get your nick and what does linaja mean? Mind if we know?

Hi Karen,

Would be great to organise a meet up:)

Some people from here are going to Spicy Fingers in Greenbelt tonight at 9:30

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=198413

If anyone has time they should come out :)

J

Hi there, Welcome to Expat.com.

versan wrote:

Hi Karen, welcome to Philippines and Expat.com!!

hope you enjoy ur stay...

Hello.. thank you^^ nice to know you :)

hello everyone,, thank you for welcoming me here.. im very happy to meet new friends :)

"my nick name is karen or ren .. linaja is my surname..  in japan, it was spelled "linaha" .. i do not know the meaning ^^

Welcome aboard, Karen.

Your welcome here also..

Welcome to Expat.com Karen! We have the same name :) I bet you are cute too.. LOL!

Welcome to the Philippines karen! Mabuhay!:) May you enjoy your stay here. Banzai!

What does arigato gozaimas mean? Anyone, know? I'd like to remember and clear this up. hehe :)

BTW, Karen That was interesting :). How many Linaja generations are there? Is it a known surname in Japan cause it is actually the first time I knew one existed there after watching all the Japanese anime on animax, axn and other channels as such?

Bri-yen wrote:

What does arigato gozaimas mean? Anyone, know? I'd like to remember and clear this up. hehe :)

That means, thank you.

Arigato Gozaimas, dude! I appreciate that. :)

Welcome! :D

Welcome hope we can be friends!

Nice to meet you, I am Brazilian, living in the Fort Bonifacio.

Take care :)

anabrasil1000 wrote:

Welcome hope we can be friends!

Nice to meet you, I am Brazilian, living in the Fort Bonifacio.

Take care :)

I'm pretty sure! Are you into running? :)

Magandang Gabi everyone!

I'm Kailash, an Indian national and have been twice to Phils on assignments. I'm considering a move to the Phils as I love the country, its folks and the prospect of a growing economy.

I'm new to this blog and am gathering as much info as I could for my switch here.

@Moderator, thanks for including my 2 cents in your famous blog :)

Kailash

Dumpy wrote:

Magandang Gabi everyone!

I'm Kailash, an Indian national and have been twice to Phils on assignments. I'm considering a move to the Phils as I love the country, its folks and the prospect of a growing economy.

I'm new to this blog and am gathering as much info as I could for my switch here.

@Moderator, thanks for including my 2 cents in your famous blog :)

Kailash

Hi Dumpy! Welcome!

Welcome aboard, Kailash.

@xpatinphils & @jhamjhamrunner

Appreciate your revert.

I'm exploring housing options (a condo preferrably) at Mandaluyong as it would be closer to workplace, suggestions pls?

Kailash

Welcome to Expat.com :D

Jubhie wrote:

Welcome to Expat.com :D

Hi Jubhie! thank you! ;)

Howzit and welcome to Expat.com.