Expat meetup for drinks this Sat Sept 17, 2011 - anyone interested?

Hi,

We are a couple from Canada in our mid thirties and new to Manila. We've worked in the U.S., India and Malaysia in the past. And I was born in Hong Kong.

Would love to meet up with other expats this Saturday for drinks. Let me know if you are interested and I will post/reply with time and location.

Looking forward to a night out in a new city! :-)

Fion

Hi Fion,

This is a brilliant idea to organise an Expat.com meet up in Manila. :)

I have sticked the topic. ;)

Hi,

Ive just moved to Makati last week. Would like to meet others in the area:)

wew, i missed the gath T_T
willing to meet new people around here..

[Moderated]

[Moderated]

we are trying to set up the expat networking here for the longest time, why did it get moderated? please clarify why?
thanks!

Hello pinaymentor, it's an Expat.com meetup and your message seems like commercial, that's why.

Harmonie.
Expat.com Team.

I suggest you check out the other networking invites, and see who they really are :) I don't earn money in  inviting expats, so I don't know why it's a commercial item. But, I will respect your decision on this one, just make sure you see the others that really need attention.

hope to see everyone here

I am moving to Makati in January (2012) and would love to meet up with some expats!

Ciao,

Johnny

Hi guyz,

I am moving to manila by nov and want to meet up with u all..

Cheerz
Ratz :cool:

Johnny5 wrote:

I am moving to Makati in January (2012) and would love to meet up with some expats!

Ciao,

Johnny

SEE YOU NEXT YEAR... enjoy Philippines!!!

Ratheesh Ram wrote:

Hi guyz,

I am moving to manila by nov and want to meet up with u all..

Cheerz
Ratz :cool:

SEE YOU SOON BUDDY... what will you doing here in manila?

Hi 2torrelorenzo,

I got an offer as s/w proffesional in a comp @ pasig city.. wat u do?? hope u shud help me after reaching there..

Thnx
Ratz

When is the next meet up?

interested me to, so don't forget to contact me please

oliver10 wrote:

Hi,

Ive just moved to Makati last week. Would like to meet others in the area:)

Hey!! Oliver,

why don't we join more people when we hang out next week? U think it's a good idea?? ;)

Guys,

Anyone up for a meet up around Fort area? My favorite pub is DRAFT. me and oliver might hangout there next week.. either nov.19 or 20. ;)

May i join ? 19 or 20 Nov.. just confirm.. huhuh

can i join?? but im not an expat :sosad:
you can message me if you want.. thank you guys!

Hello. I'm moving to Manila in March 2012. Please let me know of any expat meeting spots. Thanks

Hi,

Anyone available and interested to attend in a planned get-together.Date would be on Dec 29th, Thursday night, probably around 7 or 8pm. Venue is in Metrowalk, Pasig City.

Open to all expats and locals..

See you all.

trixieandrea :)