Moving to Malta

Hi, is there any post here that would include detailed instructions what to do when coming to Malta.
What do i need to apply in what order etc?
It might happen that im moving there at the end of next month, and need to start the paperwork there etc.
Opening a bank account, could i ask my local bank here to produce of reference letter beforehand, would that make the bank account opening easier?
I hear that Banfi? is the easiest to open bank account? Do they provide a decent Debit card (Visa or Mastercard) that i can use for online shopping. I currently have credit card here in Ireland aswell, and i think that it is not possible to get a credit card in Malta straight away?

How quickly i can get connected to the internet (and tv) when i have found a apartment? Is there a good choice of apartments available, and how quickly i can expect to get an apartment? (atleast w one bedroom, aircon and all other mod cons?) if i have the deposit and 1st month rent ready?

Plenty of information if you look.
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=316705
This will tell you all about the EID.

Get a letter from your bank before you arrive it will help but all banks / branches have a different way to interpret the rules. Credit / debit cards will depend on the amount you deposit and type of account.

Plenty of flats to rent depends on where you want to live and how much you want to pay.
Easily possible to get a flat within  a week but its better to rent short term at first as you will want to move pretty soon after you get here.

Look  at the top right of the forum  and select a topic, its all there.

Most of my replies a generic because you have not provided enough information to give specific answers.

Good luck,

Terry