How to go to australia

i am highly motivated to go to australia i didn't found the right way to do it, first of all i love travaling that why i wanted so much to go to australia, as we know it's a big and beautifull country but it's is a selective country also , so i am strudying in order to go there, working also to get mony to go there, i am ready to be a nany an au pair for both young and old ppl, all i am really really motivated but many times desperete also help me plzzzzz just give me an advice a strategy a smal and cute help that could allow me  to be there .

Qantas.

yeah but where i can get the money ????

Try to earn from where you are right now..........

Hello ciciks,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Your post was moved on the Australia forum for better visibility and interaction.

It would be a good idea to have a look at the living in Australia guide which will provide you with useful information.

Can you please give us more details regarding your qualifications?

Thank you and best of luck,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

i am trying that also but here the unemployment is more then 35%, and i still a student, i think i will need something like a scholarship is it possible for me to get a scholarship or internship for computer programming web developement or even teaching french there ??it's woold be perfect if so.

thx for your post
like i said in the previous post , i am ready to work but also to learn, for my qualifications , i am a french speaker so i can be a translater and i can creat website using html css php javascript ajax jquery json  joomla wordpress  , and i am also manipulating blender wich is a softwere used to creat 3D object and videos and game also i have done some tutorial on youtube and i worked for a while for someone.

Hi ciciks,

Maybe you should also try posting your CV in the Jobs in Australia section. Be careful to choose the right category and to insert maximum details in your job ad as well. ;)

Good luck,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

ciciks wrote:

thx for your post
like i said in the previous post , i am ready to work but also to learn, for my qualifications , i am a french speaker so i can be a translater and i can creat website using html css php javascript ajax jquery json  joomla wordpress  , and i am also manipulating blender wich is a softwere used to creat 3D object and videos and game also i have done some tutorial on youtube and i worked for a while for someone.

To be blunt you honestly would not get work in Australia unless you have excellent qualifications and even then you chances would not be good.
Unemployment is rising here and the economy is going down. Companies are laying off staff. Qantas, our major airline has announced it will lay off 5000 people. Car makers are also leaving Australia so many many more people will be un employed.

Hi ciciks

Do not let naysayers spoil your dream. If you set the intent in motion, you will find a way. Just be certain to stay out of trouble and to do things by the book. Also, tone down your [public] enthusiasm a few notches so you are not targeted by unscrupulous types who may seek to mislead and exploit you. It's OK to be positive, just be discreet - and persistent. And be prepared to work on this goal for years - it may take some time to achieve it.

Of course, you will need to find a legal way to enter Australia and to stay for a reasonable amount of time. Given your current status as a student, I would strongly recommend you focus on applying to one of Australia's major universities (Sydney or Melbourne) in a program that you feel you are strongest and most interested in. You will need to apply formally to the university and be accepted. You should study the admissions process for whatever uni and college (program) you are interested in, and then make a plan how to accomplish this. If you can make contact with the admissions office at the university and the academic program, and if you have strong academic credentials and can score well on whatever admissions or standardised tests they require, then they will probably be willing to assist you.

You mentioned several skill areas which are fine as hobbies (Blender 3D, website creation, etc.) which might be skills you can capitalise on AFTER you are in country legally. But they are, for the most part, trade skills in IT. You could join a meet-up group and meet other enthusiasts and possibly make contacts that will lead to employment or other opportunities. But you will need to play it cool and don't appear to be desperate. Also, you could attempt to study Computer Science or Information Technology at university, but those programs are invariably overcrowded and very competitive to get into. Still, if you think you can do it, maybe you should give it a go. As for language skills, these are always desirable - but not generally as a primary occupation. There will be times in your life as you mature where bi- or tri-lingualism will be a huge asset. But very few companies are hiring translators, although there is at least one Australian company advertising positions on the expat-blog for just that. As someone who is older and has studied languages and lived in several foreign countries, I can assure you that you will need formal accreditation to do document translation or foreign language instruction professionally.

Finally, all these options will require several steps. You should familiarise yourself with the Australian Immigration website as well to find a visa category that you could apply for. If coming to Australia as a student AND applying to a university, they should be willing and able to assist if you are accepted. I would not waste money on immigration counsellors unless you are unable to apply on your own AND are unable to get qualified assistance from your sponsoring institution.

So, here are two basic plans:

Option 1: International Student

Decide what field of study you are best in and most likely to succeed. This needs to be a recognised academic discipline.

Pick 2-3 universities where you would like to study. Go to their websites and read and absorb all the requirements for international students.

Contact the universities AFTER you are very familiar with the above information. Do not call them and ask for general help. Instead, contact them and request assistance in applying for admission to the [as an example] Undergraduate Program in Computer Science. Have as many of the answers already figured out, otherwise they may not waste their time if you sound unprepared. Be cool and professional.

Finally, save [lots of] money. You should have at least enough saved to pay for your trip to Australia (and return, if something goes wrong), plus, ideally, one year's living expenses (one room student accommodations) AND one years' tuition and fees. For international students, that will be a lot of money - possibly $60k or more depending on the institution. You may be able to work as a student, but don't expect to earn more than pocket change for your first few years until you are more advanced.

Option 2: Permanent Residence

This option is most desirable, but harder to do unless you have recognised skills and degrees in high-demand fields. As a young person, this may be out of reach until you earn a college degree in an important field. Australia, like many countries, has a points-based system. You will need to look at the skilled migrant category and see which fields and qualifications will enable you to achieve this. Generally speaking, if you have a bachelor's degree or higher in any engineering field, you will, in all likelihood, be accepted, but check the Immigration website to make sure. Also, the degree-granting institution needs to be recognised and accepted.

Other options: Not likely. While it is possible that you could come to Australia on a work visa, your chances are very poor, and you will, in all likelihood, fail. Be realistic and do not fall prey to false hopes and dreams.

Best of luck to you.

As for getting a scholarship, try searching on terms like: [university melbourne undergraduate scholarships international student]

I got the following page that may be of interest:

http://services.unimelb.edu.au/scholars … ernational

Here is the FAQ page:

http://ask.unimelb.edu.au/app/answers/d … holarships

And here are the eligibility requirements (copied from the website):

Eligibility

Eligible students must:

have received an unconditional offer for an undergraduate course in 2014
    have achieved excellent final year school results to be considered for a scholarship such as: 4 A grades in the GCE A Levels; ATAR of 99.9 in the Australian Year 12 program, 98% in an approved Foundation program or an International Baccalaureate (IB) score of 44
    be a citizen of a country other than Australia and New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia. Australian citizens and permanent residents and New Zealand citizens are not eligible;
    have not previously undertaken any tertiary studies (excluding extension studies completed as part of a year 12 program)
    not be receiving any other scholarship for tuition

Finally, you should strive to speak impeccable English. Although your posts are understandable - and not bad - they are not good enough to impress an academic administrator. Be very particular in how you write and speak. If you take yourself seriously, others will as well.

Here are just a few suggestions:

Always capitalise "I" - lower case "i" is for "immature."
Use a period "." at the end of a complete sentence.
Always capitalise the first word at the beginning of a sentence.
All proper nouns such as place or country names are capitalised, e.g., "Australia."
Use spell-check, and always assume you are talking with educated, discerning individuals.

Thanks stumpy and RosettaJones for your answers I think I get the idea. I shoold go either for studies or for work. I will eventually try to find a better options, But once I get the money and qualifications I will be able to go because it's what I need  the most in this trip.

RosettaJones I can't thank you enough for your advices, Thank you very much.

I am really excited to work in Australia please help me.. I can works all kind of agriculture and house keeping

Dingtea wrote:

I am really excited to work in Australia please help me.. I can works all kind of agriculture and house keeping

For visa information and applications www.immi.gov.au
For cost of living www.numbeo.com