INTERNATIONAL CARNIVAL PARTY!

FIRST TIME IN ISTANBUL

INTERNATIONAL CARNIVAL PARTY!

The best INTERNATIONAL CARNIVAL Party of 2014 in ISTANBUL is here !

Come and celebrate with all international and citizen students!

Show how great fun we are having in carnival time!

Wear your MASK take Your costume and join the party!

The most important thing:

•    Great INTERNATIONAL Atmosphere
•    ENTRANCE -> FREE
•    ONE shot of NURI with first beer FREE
•    Cheep alcohol! Special of JOKER -> NURI (we won't regret alcohol for you)
•    GIFT for Best fancy dress and mask !
•    DJs are go-kai and özgür

•    Carnival means INTERNATIONAL PARTY! Come and show how you celebrate this crazy time.

Remember this date. Day of the First CARNIVAL INTERNATIONAL PARTY in ISTANBUL!

26 FEBRUARY 2014

Let yourself be carried away by carnival party

JOKER BAR LOCATION:

Atıf Yılmaz Cad. (Ağa Camii Sokağı) Yoğurtçu İşhanı Kat: 5 Taksim

If You want to make reservation for table or VIP room (free) call: +90 212 244 73 79
or contact:  Dominika Puszczewicz, Uğur Şimşek. If You have any question or if You don't know the location feel free to ask.

Carnival party will be first in Istanbul, don't fail and show to Turkish people how we are having fun!

WOOOW WHAT  A BEAUTIFUL CHANCE 2 BE WITH ...  LOVE 2KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS AMAZING HAPPENING I WISH I CAN CATCH THIS DAY AND JAM .. AM COMING NXT WEEK 2ISTANBUL AND AM A MUSICIAN .. THIS IS WILL BE A GREAT CHANCE 2MEET DIFFRENT HAPPY MUSIC AND DANCE LOVERS.. THX 4THIS NICE INFO.

Hi dominika_domi,

I also suggest you to put this ad in the Events, Activities, Leisure in Istanbul section as well please, it may help you to get more participants. :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi stonemy,

Can you please lower caps lock when writing on the forum please? To note that caps lock means shouting on the forum and some members may not find your post really friendly. ;)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

sounds good .. ;)

:) i wish ill be there..

wooow ,, i like the idea ,, im soo in for that ..
its been long time that i enjoyed a good party and hope this one will be as good as expected :)

Good luck with your idea may it be full and a joy for all

It will be gd party :) ofc all of u r invited. And if u know some forum about Istanbul I ll appreciate if u can post this Event there:) Greetings Dominika

Im so sorry but BCS of GS Match today party is cancelled  :/ THEY REMOVED IT TO 5 MART :)

is it still on? are we going to get  together for to carnıval tonight ? we wonder how its going to be?    :/

Super party i m inside joker bar its so fun great mussic full up

Good music cheap alchol also good place i like it ....