Any good idea for taking my baby dog hiking !

Hi,

Do you have any good idea for taking my baby dog hiking tomorrow? It's her birthdate and I'd like to take her for a nice walk even if I get frozen on the way :). She is 2 years (minus 1 day) and 26 kg of pure love.

Kind Regards,
Vanina

Hi Vanina,

I have created a new thread as from your post on the Budapest Forum for better visibility and interaction :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Hi Vanina,

If you like hills and you have a fine relation with your dog - i.e. she doesn't stray away easily and is ok with being on the lead - then I'd probably say take a big walk up from the bus 65 terminus (restaurant Fenyőgyöngye) on various marked paths.
Wish you all the best,

Hi I often take my Chiwawa in the park on the Buda side ..Accross the Elizabeth Bridge on the side of the Castle (Bus 8 or 112 from Ferencek ter,one stop) or walk accross is good...Down the steps  and through the little park with statue of Elizabeth..You cross the tramline and turn left and you will come to a large park you can walk through..It is a favourite place for dog walking and you can let her free if she will accept that..