Thanks Expat blog for house building help

Hi,  I finally got round to saying a big thanks to Expat.com! I moved here 6 months ago and had a house to renovate in Rose Hill! everybody told me how hard it would be, that I would get ripped off, The work would be rubbish and take forever.  In the end I decided not to take advice and got a builder that was highly recommended on your classified section.     Everything went perfectly and the house looks great, we are using the same company to work with us on a house in Quatre Borne their service has been excellent.   So that's for the service and making my life a lot easier over the last few months.  Kind regards   Mark

Hi Mark!

Glad to know you sorted it out and thanks for sharing your delight with us.
Don't forget you can recommend this company in the Mauritius Business Directory ;)

Regards
Armand
Expat.com Team

Thanks Armand,   I did that yesterday

Cheers

Mark

Hi Mark.

Kind of in the same situation as you, could you tip me off which company you used?

Thanks in advance!

Take care,

Gerald.

Hi Gerald,

Hope your well? yes sure if you want to e-mail me at [email protected]  I will let you have the details of the company I used and can answer any other questions you may have about building here if I can. I'm quite an expert now

talk soon

regards

Mark