People and projects in Marsaille

Hi I am lookin to find likeminded expats in Marsaille, France. I moved here just a few days ago - and must say I have been welcomed warmly. I now know a few people here, but would like to find likeminded to hang out, dining, go to concerts, play music or even do projects.
IŽm fond of hikes, bikes, music, art and doing projects. Having a few beers with friends or eat at home or out. Although I like my personal time, being alone in a new country might just get boring, unless i can make new friends to explore the city.
Let me know if you have any of the same interests or just want to go for a beer or a swim in the Calanques?

All the best from here

Hi Marsail,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Please note that your topic has been moved to the Marseille forum for more visibility and for more interaction with the other members. :)

Thank you and i hope that you will make lots of contacts here.

Priscilla
Expat.com

Hi Priscilla.

Thank you for the welcome and for moving the post. Hope it will give some response and contacts :)

Have a great day

Casper

Hello Casper,

You're welcome ! :)

Have a nice day too,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Invite me and we can go and drink some beers.
thanks.

Hi thanks for you beer post - Are you in France?

Hi there I'm Chilean but I live in Marseille, and I see that we share a lot of common interests. This is a nice city and has a lot of fun things to do, but as you say being alone in a new country might get a little boring. Please let me know when and I'd be pleased to meet you.
Cheers